Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Why such a big price difference?

Old 03-12-2015, 12:01 AM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Why such a big price difference?

I usually go to a Skincare and Laser Clinic for my lip filler but haven't gone in over a year now.

I'm saving up and looking around as I have moved and the Skincare Clinic I usually went to keeps putting up prices and pushing Perlane which is more expensive.

Anyway on average lml (1 syringe) of Juvederm is $700 - $770. There is a place called XY Skin and beauty who offer ipl, waxing microdermabrasion, injectables and there price is $425.

Why such a big price difference? I know in some cases you get what you pay for but I saw them post a before and after which looked great. Should I be worried they are too cheap?

Also I've never had Juvederm. I've had Restylane and Perlane in the past. How do you like Juvederm? How many ml (syringes) do you get? Only problem is this place doesn't do 0.5 ml or half a syringe only full syringes and I feel I may need 1.5 but 2 ml may be too much.

If you read all my questions/rambling you're great and thank you.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:43 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I've only done Juverderm XC and love it. My PS charges $500 per syringe but I get a 15% discount.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-12-2015, 09:54 AM

EyeWantBoobies is on a distinguished road
maybe they are diluting their products?? just a though.
The Following User Says Thank You to EyeWantBoobies For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2015, 03:24 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Who has had the injections without a dental block. They use a topical anaesthetic and there's some numbing agent in the product but I'm worried!

I'm booked in as I was happy with their knowledge when I rang. I'm having Perlane.