Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Juvederm Vs. Radiesse

Old 06-05-2008, 02:24 PM

ROSY is on a distinguished road
Juvederm Vs. Radiesse

I was wondering if anybody had experience with both fillers. I've tried Radiesse and it worked find, but now I'm wondering about juvederm.

ROSY's plastic surgeon is Steven Teitelbaum, M.D.. F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 06-08-2008, 03:22 PM

cheatingheart has a spectacular aura cheatingheart has a spectacular aura
I have not had either one (sorry) but have a friend who's a PS and he swears by Radiesse, he thinks it lasts much better than Restylane or Juvederm or any of the others. He's trying to talk me into doing it, but it's expensive even with the deal he'd give me!
Old 06-08-2008, 03:33 PM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
I was just googling those the other day because my PS's office has information pamphlets on these various fillers and I was trying to figure out the average cost or price range (because just like BA's, it varies from location to location). From what I read online (and can recall), the Radiesse lasts a few months longer than the others. I'd be curious to know what others have to say.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:40 PM

Jennifer0625 is on a distinguished road
I work for a Plastic Surgeon that does all of the fillers. Juvederm can typically last 6 months or longer and Radiesse typically lasts 12 months or longer. In our office Radiesse seems to be more popular for the nasolabial folds. I think it really just depends on what fold/wrinkles you are trying to fill and how much you can spend on it since Radiesse costs more per syringe. (At least it does at our clinic anyway) hth