Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

LIPS - Juvederm ultra, volbella, vellore vs voluma

Old 03-31-2018, 09:38 AM

Mia514 is on a distinguished road
LIPS - Juvederm ultra, volbella, vellore vs voluma

So I know women are able to use any of these for lips to get different looks or fullness and possible longer results. Have any of you received anything else in your lips besides ultra? How were the results how long did it last?

I feel like my lips are back to normal after ultra a month and a half later.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:45 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I do Juvederm Ultra one syringe each on top and bottom. I asked my PS about Vobella and he said itís used for lines around the lips like long time smokers. Didnít recommend it for me.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-02-2018, 08:56 PM
Harley18

Harley18 is on a distinguished road
Iíve had it done and used Belotero. My ps used it for my under eye bags, the bridge of my nose and upper lip. Results were great, lasted a while, and looked very natural. But everyoneís body absorbs/responds to the product differently. I recommend that you ask your ps which one would work best for what youíre trying to achieve and had the longest results.