Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Lip filler experience

Old 04-28-2018, 07:39 AM

Nour is on a distinguished road
Lip filler experience

I had lip filler twice , first time I had juvederm ultra , second time I had juvederm ultra plus
They both didn't stay more than two month for me
Any suggestion for filler can stay longer , I heard about Teosal kiss from friend , anyone heard about this ? Any any recommendation for surgeons in NY or Philadelphia area offer it
Thanks girls
Old 04-28-2018, 05:31 PM

barely32a is on a distinguished road
I don't have any experience to share, unfortunately, but I'm also in NYC and looking into lip filler. Did you get the whole mL or just half? I've heard they're supposed to last ~4 months.
Old 04-29-2018, 07:11 AM

Mariketa is on a distinguished road
I just had Juvaderm done for the first time. My aesthetician told me it would last 9-12 months, so we'll see. My first question would be whether you took before and after pictures? I ask because I've only had my filler for a week and I swear they don't look any bigger. I got used to them quick! But, if I look at my before picture, it's OBVIOUS they are bigger, lol. I totally get how people can end up with huge lips with this stuff, seriously. Second, I think the technician at the place I go uses Restalayne? Her lips are very very plump and she says her body eats Juvaderm, so I'm pretty sure her plumper is Restalayne, which I might be spelling wrong. Good luck!
Old 04-29-2018, 08:46 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I do Juvederm Ultra and it lasts a year. I get one syringe each top and bottom.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-06-2018, 10:31 PM

WO1137 is on a distinguished road
There’s a wide variety of lip fillers available on the market. Results typically last anywhere from six months to one year. Here are some of the most popular ones that are used
Juvéderm
Radiesse
Restylane
Teosyal
You can consult with a plastic surgeon to see which one is right for you.