Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Lips injections, fat transfer or anything else permenant l?

Old 05-06-2018, 07:54 AM

Valorendain is on a distinguished road
Lips injections, fat transfer or anything else permenant l?

Iíve recently had my lips done at a medical weight lost spa and clinic and it was terrible-1 syringe juvederm in Feb 2018 paid $575 and noticed a difference right away due to swelling but them next month just looked as went back to being thin.
I contacted my plastic surgeon April 2018 went in for consultation and we decided to do 1- syringe paid $412 ( I recieved a discount) and now see the difference. I know this is not permenant and wanting to know if anyone has had a permenant lip injection, what the paid and if it is worth the $ spent.
Thank you.

Last edited by Valorendain; 05-06-2018 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Misspelled word lol
Old 05-28-2018, 03:41 PM

summer_bunny is on a distinguished road
I'm currently looking into permalip - lip implants. If you're squeamish, don't look at the pics!

But on some past threads on this forum, I see that Dr Man (Boca) or Dr... someone (I've forgotten, sorry) in Jacksonville Fl seem to be pretty good. No results pics found so far though

I'll be ringing those Drs tonight (Tuesday Morning US time) as well as a couple others I've found

I'm sick of my body eating up 2ml of filler so fast!
Old 06-26-2018, 12:37 AM

summer_bunny is on a distinguished road
As a follow up to my previous post ~ Dr Man got back to be and said that he could see what my issue was (when i sent him two sets of photos a month apart showing how fast my body eats the fillers which is why I want implants)

"I see your problem," he said "theres too much volume. Its ok, i can go in and remove it"

Um no, thats the opposite of what i want!

Dr Shapiro (arizona) however thinks im a good candidate for lip implants and fat transfer and what he calls Safe lipo.
Theres a surgery date in september and although it means my 2 or 3 week trip to america for consults is going to become a 4 week trip, im thinking I'll go for it.
Old 06-26-2018, 10:37 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by summer_bunny View Post
As a follow up to my previous post ~ Dr Man got back to be and said that he could see what my issue was (when i sent him two sets of photos a month apart showing how fast my body eats the fillers which is why I want implants)

"I see your problem," he said "theres too much volume. Its ok, i can go in and remove it"

Um no, thats the opposite of what i want!

Dr Shapiro (arizona) however thinks im a good candidate for lip implants and fat transfer and what he calls Safe lipo.
Theres a surgery date in september and although it means my 2 or 3 week trip to america for consults is going to become a 4 week trip, im thinking I'll go for it.
I met Dr Shapiro for a consult years ago when I was considering a fat transfer BA. He's a really nice guy, very patient. He's in the same office area as my PS that did my BA. Only reason I didn't consult with him again for my BA with implants is because I was slightly tuberous and from Dr Cohen's before and afters felt he was the best candidate for that, and I was right.
Old 10-23-2018, 12:13 AM

HarliQ is on a distinguished road
I have had 2 dermal tissue grafts in lips. It works lasts! Fillers never lasted for me (after 2 months pretty much gone, even Voluma which is supposed to last 2 years). It's similar to fat grafting, but it's a strip of dermal tissue (mine was from skin removed after face lift). I highly recommend it.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:13 AM

SaucyMinx is on a distinguished road
Mine have lasted, but every body's different

I'm so sorry all of yours haven't lasted. I would look into something permanent if Juvaderm didn't work for me. I'm moving and we'll see what goes on down the road, but I'm not ruling it out.

For the last three? years I've been getting filled once every 9-12 months and I LOVE it. Right now, I got them in February, a whole syringe for the first time, and they're still super big. I LOVE it. But I know not everyone it works for.

Best luck with consults and new procedures, ladies!
Old 01-04-2021, 08:27 PM

Needamakeover is on a distinguished road
I heard permalip is great so that might be something you want to look into.