Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

More Lips Before I Move Countries?

Old 11-09-2018, 09:46 AM

SaucyMinx is on a distinguished road
Cool More Lips Before I Move Countries?

Hi beautiful, sexy, striving women of JBI!

I'm back again. I've been in filler heaven for years since my first post about it. I'm getting ready for an out-of-country move (currently live in California) and I have sooooo many things to take care of before I go in the new year. It just occurred to me, what about my fabulous lips??

First, I included a pic I took yesterday in a boutique dressing room. (Love sparkly dresses) My lips are gorgeous now and if I stayed here, I wouldn't plump up for months... but I'm moving and it may take a while to meet a Betty on the street with great lips and get her doctor's name???? (ARGUMENT #1) Plus, if my lips look great now, they could achieve ridiculous yet classy with another well-placed syringe, and my doc is an artiste!!!!! (ARGUMENT #2)

So, what to do? I'm happy with my looks, I feel sexy, smart and fabulous but I always want MORE, and you get used to it so fast. Downside: I'm staying with parents/traveling until the move. I have a trip across the world coming up soon, but not so soon I can't heal. But I guess I could wear lipstick 24/7 while healing around the fam... HELP ME!

Mwah,
SaucyMinx
Old 11-09-2018, 11:08 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Maybe wait until right before you leave to “top up.” I have not had my lips done yet, I’m still researching everything so please do correct me if I’m wrong, but if you added more filler now, wouldn’t it just make your lips fuller and not make the filler last any longer? I thought fillers lasted the same amount of time regardless of how much you use?

Maybe you can start looking at Lip filler places online now that are in the country you’re going to. Try to have a plan of a few places you can check out when you get there.

Whatever you choose, best of luck on your journey!
Old 11-09-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Lennev View Post
I thought fillers lasted the same amount of time regardless of how much you use?
Hi lady! Thanks for the note.

Maybe I'm not understanding your note, but the new filler I put in will last another 9-12 months starting when it goes in. That way, it'll top up and as the old filler peters out it'll still be voluptuous. I've done top-ups like that in the past. HTH.

SM
Old 11-10-2018, 10:32 AM
surgery date dec 10th 2018

Spatterdock is on a distinguished road
I know what you mean about the wanting fore so soon, I currently have 1.5 syringes in my lips and could definitely go for another.

If you love your doctor it and don't think it will be too much, I say why not? You have a point about not knowing when you'll find another good one. The only downside I can think of is maybe loving the extra lips and wanting more in a month when you're travelling anyway
Old 11-10-2018, 06:12 PM

Talking

Spatterdock, you make a good point about liking my doc. I'll make an appointment and ask him to judge how much to do. But really, if I'm paying for 1/2 a syringe, I'm getting the whole thing. It's really just a question of 1 or 1/2. I'll make the call Monday.

For any Cali girls, Dr. Bitters, Jr, is the BEST. He's an artist. He just knows how much is beautiful versus duck lips. And he's pretty.

Minxy
Old 11-14-2018, 01:52 PM

Talking I did it! I'm so happy!

I did it this morning, braving the traffic to get there on time for my doc who I know is always late .Hey. if he's an artist, he's entitled.

I was loving my lips already and didn't realize they were 1 year old. Wow! Not yet back to peewee size even. The first nurse told me when I said I wanted a syringe that they have a nurse with too-big lips (she just got hired and is the cautionary tale until my doc fixes them). She said Nurse Lippy would take before pics and I could see what too much looks like. I liked Nurse Lippy a lot, but her lips were crazy IMHO.

I was advised since I wanted big to go without numbing cream, because the cream puffs up your lips then you get less Juvederm. I agreed right away - anyway, it still hurts like stink WITH the cream. The doctor had a trainee and asked if she could watch as he explained - I agreed and it was informational.

He did amazing. I finally achieved the upper lip of my dreams. I know it'll go down, but it's ample so there's room to go down. My last dose last year was 0.7 syringe so 1 was PERFECTION on already lovely lips. No visible bruises yet, and I'm all red lipstick until they unswell and show no bruising because I'm around family a lot right now! hahahaha

I can't wait for my new guy to see them! It's hilarious, I do this for myself but aside from the look in lipstick showing them off to a my beau is always the best part!

Have a sexy, beautiful day ladies!!
Old 11-22-2018, 07:52 AM
surgery date dec 10th 2018

Spatterdock is on a distinguished road
Yay!! Good for you!

Enjoy them, girl!