Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

How many ccs of Restylane to see a difference

Old 09-25-2009, 04:37 PM

majda is on a distinguished road
How many ccs of Restylane to see a difference

Hi, I am thinking of Restylane injections into my lips as I have never had any kind of lip augmentation and just want it for a short while before I decide if I like it and want something more permanent. But from the pictures before and after with Restylane I have seen there is often only a small difference. How much of it is actually needed to have a noticable result? Thanks
Old 09-25-2009, 06:02 PM

morgan90211 will become famous soon enough morgan90211 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by majda View Post
Hi, I am thinking of Restylane injections into my lips as I have never had any kind of lip augmentation and just want it for a short while before I decide if I like it and want something more permanent. But from the pictures before and after with Restylane I have seen there is often only a small difference. How much of it is actually needed to have a noticable result? Thanks
I get Juvederm done all the time by my doctor. 1 syringe is all I need to see a difference!
Old 09-25-2009, 06:34 PM
time for some "me' time

sophiecat is on a distinguished road
i just got restylane in my top lip ,my dermatologist used 1/2 syringe, it makes a big difference ! Other people have noticed , but i already have fuller lips to begin with, all you can do is try it and see if you like it, it goes away in about 4 months but i think it's totally worth it. also it does hurt !the syringe does sting!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:47 AM

jessica is on a distinguished road
My first session I had 1 syringe. They said they can only do one the first time so your tissue doesnt stretch too much. I saw a difference but no one else did. It looked like my lips did when they were normally swollen.

Today I had 1 more syringe put in. They are still swollen so I guess we will see how it looks!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:24 AM

victoriaaa is on a distinguished road
i would go with at least 1cc. most fillers go away pretty quickly if you fill them for the first time. To get longer lasting and better results 1 cc is often considered to be a good start. If you fill them for the first time it is important to do a touch up after about a month. if you do the filler will say in for much loner and you have a better chance to avoid lumps and asymmetry in your lips.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:37 PM

Danini82 is on a distinguished road
It got a lip Argumentation with juvederm Ultra 3
My First Argumentation was with 1,5 cc. After it you Could See a big difference.
My second Argumentation was with 1cc 3 Monte After the First.
But this helped Not Alot. It Not really got much bigger

Will See maybe i get a third Argumentation in a month