Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

I want to plump my lips...

Old 10-26-2009, 04:45 PM

Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura
I want to plump my lips...

Which route is the least costly ??? I don't mind doing it more often for up keep. I have tried the plumping gloss... it's ok, but I want serious fullness like my friend Kat... I have to post a pic of her with me...

Old 10-26-2009, 05:49 PM

lippydame86 will become famous soon enough lippydame86 will become famous soon enough
Hey girly~ I thought I'd post the link to a thread I started when I got Juvederm. HTH some

http://www.justbreastimplants.com/fo...pics-post.html

I want to say my results lasted 7-8, ish....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lippydame86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2009, 12:21 PM
1000cc YAY! Thanks to all my JBI sisters for support!

Genie will become famous soon enough
Hi. Check out my pics from when I got Juvederm. It was well worth it.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:30 PM

stargazer will become famous soon enough
I am interested in lip plumping too.. those of you who have had it done, how long were your lips swollen or bruised? I am trying to figure out if I could do it on like a Friday afternoon and look pretty normal by Monday morning for work. Thanks!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:42 PM

Stiphy is on a distinguished road
Filler vs Implants vs Boyfriend

I have had fillers in the past and love, love, love the results, but they dont last long and are costly. I used to get them done when I was single and when I was first seeing my current boyfriend. I really want to get the permanent implants done, but my boyfriend wont even let me talk about it. He just doesnt not want to even hear about it. If it really mattered to you, and you wanted to get them, would you listen to your other half or get what you really want?
Old 10-30-2009, 09:19 PM

Stiphy is on a distinguished road
Lips

Good luck to you with your lips. I am so jealous. Please take some before pics, and post before and after. I am still going to try to convince my BF to let me get them, but I fear that will be an almost impossible task.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:43 PM

justright will become famous soon enough justright will become famous soon enough
My Lip Implant album is still public if you all want to see what my implants look like. I had done filler for years and wanted to just fix the vertical lip lines I had. I did a smaller implant as I didn't want fuller lips, but the result is great and I'm SO HAPPY I did it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to justright For This Useful Post: