Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Lip injections

Old 03-27-2010, 01:57 PM

Babyshambles is on a distinguished road
Lip injections

I am thinking about getting my lips done. I am starting to research into it now...Can anyone share their experiences??

Babyshambles's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-09-2010, 02:57 AM
JLB

JLB is on a distinguished road
hi i havent had them done, but want to. Good luck!
Old 04-09-2010, 04:33 AM

brightstar will become famous soon enough
Smile

Hi i have had mine done twice with juvederm ultra and i am really happy with the results, on both occasions i had a full dental block as apparently it really hurts, and i haven't felt a thing, i had it done at the same time as my botox. It is soooo good worth any pain or bruising.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:04 AM

BellaSweden is on a distinguished road
I've had mine done for 8 yrs now, and I love it!! I've had EVERYTHING in my lips: restylane/restylane lipp/perlane and also juvederm. I like perlane the most, cos on me it both looks the best and lasts the longest. A friend of mine in LA just had permanent lip implants and it looks GREAT!! Not at all swollen and artificial like old-school lipimplants, so now I want to get it done too. I think I'm gonna do it next year when I'm in LA.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:20 PM

babycox is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BellaSweden View Post
I've had mine done for 8 yrs now, and I love it!! I've had EVERYTHING in my lips: restylane/restylane lipp/perlane and also juvederm. I like perlane the most, cos on me it both looks the best and lasts the longest. A friend of mine in LA just had permanent lip implants and it looks GREAT!! Not at all swollen and artificial like old-school lipimplants, so now I want to get it done too. I think I'm gonna do it next year when I'm in LA.
How much does Perlane injections cost?
I'm thinking of a little touch up
Old 04-10-2010, 05:32 PM

BellaSweden is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by babycox View Post
How much does Perlane injections cost?
I'm thinking of a little touch up
Here in Sweden it costs about 3800SKR for 1ml syringe of Perlane - that is about 540USD.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:41 PM

babycox is on a distinguished road
Have you tried Radiesse? It's very popular among the girls in Bucharest...
Old 04-14-2010, 09:42 PM

justright will become famous soon enough justright will become famous soon enough
I've had my lips done with fillers (am in injector - did my own) but now have perm implants.

Dental blocks are the way to go. Topicals don't block all the pain. Each person has a preference with fillers in the lips. I prefer the Restylane/Perlane route, while others prefer Juvederm. Absolutely do NOT use Radiesse in the lips or lips area (same goes for the eyes) - the product becomes nodular in those areas and those nodules can take years to break down - if they ever even do!!!

A syringe of filler (Juv or Restylne/Perlane) averages about $500-600 per syringe (1 mL).

My lip implants are the PermaSil Facial implant - very natural looking (see my avatar - those are my own lips).
Old 09-21-2010, 02:51 PM

in love is on a distinguished road
I had them done a few weeks ago. I love the results...they do bruise for about a week after the procedure but dont worry they will look awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to in love For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 04:58 PM

MissMaryJane is on a distinguished road
how much do the permi sil implants cost?