Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Getting my lips done! :)

Old 04-15-2010, 12:51 PM

Emily Dancer is on a distinguished road
Getting my lips done! :)

I am so excited!

My boyfriend is taking me to the spa tonight to book an appointment for me to get lip filler! We are hoping for next wednesday.

I had a consult this morning and LOVED the look my nurse had for her lips. Even cooler? They have a sale on and all their fillers are $100 off regular price!

I took a couple webcam pics of my lips a second a ago so you can see before.
I will post here again when I have after photos next wednesday after I get it done!

Anyway, I guess I just had to share the good news!

Add me as a friend to come see the before pics I am about to upload. Then come back next week to see my new lovely lips!

YAY! Also, I tend to get really nervous so if anyone has done lip injections before I would love to hear about your story so I dont freak out too much! LOL
Old 04-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Another Revis Girl - Live Beautifully!

Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough
That sounds so cool. I didn't think I would want any other procedures but this sounds intriguing. Sending a FR. Is it very $$$?

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-15-2010, 01:24 PM

Emily Dancer is on a distinguished road
Thanks, I accepted your FR.

I didn't think I would want it either. My sweetie expressed an interest in it and I toldd him I would research it. Anyway, I had such a good experience at my consult today that I am sure I def do want it.

Normally their fillers are $550 but I got lucky and they are on for only $450 at the spa I am getting it done at. Sounds like 500-600 is the normal range for something like this. So yeah 550 is normal and 450 is lucky me.

The Juvederm filler is supposed to last 9-12 months which is more than I expected. I though 6 months, so I am happy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emily Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 07:18 PM

LuvMyFam is on a distinguished road
My girlfriend just got this done and she loves it! I would love to try it too. It sounds like alot of money but it lasts up to a year. I would love to see your pics. I'll send an FR.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:25 PM

Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Emily Dancer View Post
Thanks, I accepted your FR.

I didn't think I would want it either. My sweetie expressed an interest in it and I toldd him I would research it. Anyway, I had such a good experience at my consult today that I am sure I def do want it.

Normally their fillers are $550 but I got lucky and they are on for only $450 at the spa I am getting it done at. Sounds like 500-600 is the normal range for something like this. So yeah 550 is normal and 450 is lucky me.

The Juvederm filler is supposed to last 9-12 months which is more than I expected. I though 6 months, so I am happy.
Thanks! I am excited to see the after pics once you get this done.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-15-2010, 09:16 PM

BlondieDD is on a distinguished road
I got mine done a few yrs ago and loved the outcome!!!! OMG was it painful!!! Even with numbing cream and a muscle relaxer...I prepaid for 2 viles and could only go thru one and had to quit..so basically jst did my border and it looked great!!! Put the rest of the money towards boobies..Good Luck!!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:27 AM

LuvMyFam is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlondieDD View Post
I got mine done a few yrs ago and loved the outcome!!!! OMG was it painful!!! Even with numbing cream and a muscle relaxer...I prepaid for 2 viles and could only go thru one and had to quit..so basically jst did my border and it looked great!!! Put the rest of the money towards boobies..Good Luck!!
That's exactly what my gf said! I thought she was just being a wimp cause she hates needles LOL! She said she almost passed out a few times. Poor thing now I feel bad!
Old 04-16-2010, 08:05 AM

babycox is on a distinguished road
I have a friend who filled her up with Radiesse, what are u using? Nice deal on the discount Btw my friend's lip filling looked a little painful...
Old 04-16-2010, 09:12 AM

amermaidseyez is on a distinguished road
That sounds awesome something i am interested in having done in the near future...my friend has had it done several times and she absolutely loves it...best of luck!
Old 04-16-2010, 11:04 AM

missylyons is on a distinguished road
Awesome I would love ti get my lips done ....some day I would love to see the before and after pic
Old 04-18-2010, 03:25 PM

needboobs1 is on a distinguished road
Great! I would love to see your results...I sent FR as I am in Toronto and you are from ontario! Whereabouts are u? I had my lips done 1 month ago with juvederm and it did not last at all and the PS made one side bigger than the other! Anyways he was not a certified PS so learned my lesson! I am kinda glad it did not last as I looked weird...

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-18-2010, 04:20 PM

fruitycheeks is on a distinguished road
hey i have been wanting to do my lips as well but i have too aftraid that it will come out badly or look unatural. if i were to get them done i would like them to come out like angelina's jolies lips im not sure if they would look good on me but iv always loved her lips. but i would get my boobs before my lips for sure!
Old 04-18-2010, 07:23 PM

Stiphy is on a distinguished road
Lips

I am getting mine done tomorrow with silione. Ive had the fillers before and they only lasted a couple of months. I love the look but for the price of a vial I am getting something more permanent. It is painful and the silicone will be even more painful I am told due to the thickness of the needle.
Good luck with you lips.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:59 PM

So - how did it go? How do you like them? Inquiring minds want to know!!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-22-2010, 05:22 PM

sarah916 is on a distinguished road
yes I am very interested in how it went! I would lovet os ee pics! I sent a FR-- I would love to get mine done but nooo money right now! Still paying off the twins
Old 04-22-2010, 05:56 PM

sunshinegirl22 is on a distinguished road
I had my lips done about a month ago with the juvederm plus and I saw no difference at all. I was very disappointed, I felt like I just threw away $550.00. I had my nasolabial folds done in November and they turned out great and will do them again. Not the lips though, if it hadn't hurt so bad, I would not have known she even injected me.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:49 PM

Stiphy is on a distinguished road
Got mine done last Monday with the silicone and I am going back next week for another round. You can see a difference but not enough. My PS didnt want to put in too much because with the silicon, unlike the fillers, the result is permanent. The dental block hurrrrttttt, but the silicone itself was fine. I still have brusing almost a week out. I will keep you posted on the next result.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:45 AM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Good luck! I'm having mine done in the next month as soon as I have a spare $700. My top lip is much thinner than the bottom and just about disappears when I smile. I'm having both done but putting more in the top to even it out. Let me know how it goes I'm really excited for you! If you could let me know how long the swelling lasts etc that would be great
Old 04-25-2010, 03:18 AM

tiptip is on a distinguished road
Congrts!! i got my lips done- via silicon injections, the results are great..how are you going to do this..? with implants..? anyway that is so exciting..i'm happy for you!!