Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Had Lip Implants Yesterday

Reply Subscribe
Old 09-22-2010, 10:50 AM

Danini82 is on a distinguished road
Love to See the result of your New lips.
I did lip augemtation two Times with juvederm.
Thinking also about an implant.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:16 AM

CathyMe. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Suz View Post
Thanks! Dr. Wolfe in Denver is great! I knew I was meant for bigger lips.
I'm bumping this back up. I have had Juvaderm injected 2 times into my lips and have loved the results but am looking for a more permanent solutions. How are things going with your implants? Any problems? I'm a newbie poster so can't view albums but can't wait to see your results.
Danini-I LOVE your lips in your avatar picture. This is the look I would love to achieve with Juvaderm. I think I need to have 2 syringes put in next time.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:42 PM

Blueblaze is on a distinguished road
Im interested in taking a peek too! Im trying to figure out whether I would want injectables or implants!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:01 PM

Lorelei Lee is on a distinguished road
I've always been curious about lip augmentation surgery. I don't need implants, I have VERY full lips. But I always wanted to reshape my cupid's bow. Do you know if you can "reshape" your lips with lip augmentation?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:51 PM

Stiphy is on a distinguished road
Implants good for you!

I sent a friends request cause I could not see your pics. I had thought about getting the implants done as well, but ended up doing silicone injections. They are permanet and I had a total of 4 sessions with 1cc injected each time. My MD wanted to make sure I didnt get too big so we took it in sessions. The dental block hurt more than the injections. Lots of brusing the next day, but they effect is great. Looks natural yet plump. Im going in to see about getting another cc put in. I think I can go one more time. Guess I got lip greed. I would recommend this procedure to anyone considering it. Congrats again on you lips and I look forward to seeing your pics.
Reply Subscribe