Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree3Likes

Lip Implants - One Week Photo

Reply Subscribe
Old 05-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Suz

Suz is on a distinguished road
Lip Implants - One Week Photo

Well it's been a week and the swelling has gone down (not that there was a ton). I had my post-op today and my PS said there was a bit of swelling left but not much. I told him I hoped I didn't lose much more of my lips! He said I shouldn't. Gosh, I hope not. I got the largest size implant and my lower lip looks pretty good but I wish I had a bit more in my upper lip. Granted, I started out with nothing, really. It's hard to know what you're going to end up with since they haven't been doing them that long and there aren't very many pictures. There were none of anyone who had thin lips and had gone with the large implants. And really, I didn't want to look ridiculous and fake. My hubby is really happy with the outcome and would have been unhappy had they been any bigger. I'll be happy as long as I don't lose any more volume (but I wouldn't have cried myself to sleep had I a little more volume on top). Today's pic is in my album. I'll try to take another in a month or so.

I hope this has helped all of you who are considering this procedure to see that the large size really isn't that large at all (if you have thin lips).

fisty kitten, samurai and bunnyy like this.

Suz's plastic surgeon is Andrew Wolfe, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Another Revis Girl - Live Beautifully!

Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough
You look fantastic! I am so impressed! I am sure you must be thrilled!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Lizabet For This Useful Post:
Suz
Old 05-07-2010, 10:49 PM

ferferhess is an unknown quantity at this point
Just Gorgeous girl! WOW!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ferferhess For This Useful Post:
Suz
Old 05-07-2010, 11:48 PM

Tits Mcgee is on a distinguished road
WOW! you look great
The Following User Says Thank You to Tits Mcgee For This Useful Post:
Suz
Old 05-08-2010, 09:07 AM
Suz

Originally Posted by Lizabet View Post
You look fantastic! I am so impressed! I am sure you must be thrilled!
Thank you! I really am. Especially now that I can wear lip gloss. I could never do that before. I always had to wear lipstick AND lip liner. And now if I wear lipstick I don't have to wear lip liner at all. I'm just so happy.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Suz

Originally Posted by ferferhess View Post
Just Gorgeous girl! WOW!!!!!
Thank you so much!!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Suz

Originally Posted by Tits Mcgee View Post
WOW! you look great
Thanks a bunch! I love your "name"...Tits Mcgee...VERY cute!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-08-2010, 09:15 AM

*Dolly* is on a distinguished road
Lip implants

You look Gorgeous! And your body is AMAZING. Your my inspiration to get back to the gym...lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to *Dolly* For This Useful Post:
Suz
Old 05-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Suz

Originally Posted by chrisxtina View Post
You look Gorgeous! And your body is AMAZING. Your my inspiration to get back to the gym...lol.
Thanks! And congrats on your new Ta-Ta's! Now is the perfect time for you to get back to the gym, just in time for summer! Good luck. You're gonna look great with your new body.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-08-2010, 03:54 PM

bbprep22 is on a distinguished road
Holy cow!!! You look great!!! Congrats to you now you are just perfect from head to toe!!

Congrats!!!

bbprep22's plastic surgeon is Christopher Pelletiere, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to bbprep22 For This Useful Post:
Suz
Old 05-08-2010, 04:08 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Suz View Post
Well it's been a week and the swelling has gone down (not that there was a ton). I had my post-op today and my PS said there was a bit of swelling left but not much. I told him I hoped I didn't lose much more of my lips! He said I shouldn't. Gosh, I hope not. I got the largest size implant and my lower lip looks pretty good but I wish I had a bit more in my upper lip. Granted, I started out with nothing, really. It's hard to know what you're going to end up with since they haven't been doing them that long and there aren't very many pictures. There were none of anyone who had thin lips and had gone with the large implants. And really, I didn't want to look ridiculous and fake. My hubby is really happy with the outcome and would have been unhappy had they been any bigger. I'll be happy as long as I don't lose any more volume (but I wouldn't have cried myself to sleep had I a little more volume on top). Today's pic is in my album. I'll try to take another in a month or so.

I hope this has helped all of you who are considering this procedure to see that the large size really isn't that large at all (if you have thin lips).
Ok, I have some questions b/c I'm interested in lip implants too! First of all, what kind did you get? Secondly, how do they look when you smile? I've heard of some people saying that they don't look natural when they smile, and that when they smile, it looks like the implants are "pulled too tight", so to speak. Is that your experience? Can you post more after photos? Also, how much did Dr. Wolfe charge you for the the procedure? How long did it take? And was it done under local anesthetic only?

Told you had questions!

I think you look beautiful, and the implants look very natural from what I can see!

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 05-08-2010 at 04:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBI_BA_Info For This Useful Post:
Suz
Old 05-09-2010, 11:28 AM

lOvy is on a distinguished road
Phenomenal! So natural. I tell ya.. I was scared to look! I think you look amazing!!!! They definitely make you look younger even! Doc did a great job.
The Following User Says Thank You to lOvy For This Useful Post:
Suz
Old 05-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Suz

Originally Posted by bbprep22 View Post
Holy cow!!! You look great!!! Congrats to you now you are just perfect from head to toe!!

Congrats!!!
That's so sweet of you! Thank you!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Suz

Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Ok, I have some questions b/c I'm interested in lip implants too! First of all, what kind did you get? Secondly, how do they look when you smile? I've heard of some people saying that they don't look natural when they smile, and that when they smile, it looks like the implants are "pulled too tight", so to speak. Is that your experience? Can you post more after photos? Also, how much did Dr. Wolfe charge you for the the procedure? How long did it take? And was it done under local anesthetic only?

Told you had questions!

I think you look beautiful, and the implants look very natural from what I can see!
I got the Perma Silicone Lip Implants. So far I LOVE my smile. It looks a bit different...more full...than before and I just love that. I don't think the implants look like they are pulled too tight. But the reason I say "so far" is b/c since it's only been 11 days or so I don't think the skin has totally stretched so when I smile or especially when I laugh my lips still feel like they're going to split wide open. I imagine it might be like when everyone gets BA's and the skin has to stretch? So although I don't feel the implants when I smile I sure do feel the skin on my lips! I hope that changes. I'll keep you posted. I will definitely post more pics of me smiling. I just haven't been since it wasn't very comfortable. But it is getting more so now. I paid $2800 and that was with a 20% discount for cash. The surgery itself only takes about 15 minutes. Total time that I was in there I think was about 30 minutes including prep time. Start to finish was 45 minutes (including recovery). I had twilight anesthesia. The only thing I felt was when he was maneuvering the implants through my lips but I didn't wake up so it was weird. I thought it hurt but I wasn't awake, if that makes sense. Let me know if you have any more questions. I'll try to get some more pics up this week or this weekend. I'm back to work this week so...darn!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Suz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Suz

Originally Posted by lOvy View Post
Phenomenal! So natural. I tell ya.. I was scared to look! I think you look amazing!!!! They definitely make you look younger even! Doc did a great job.
Thank you! Hahaha...you were scared to look! Afraid I might have clown lips? Dr. Wolfe in Denver is definitely a great PS. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting to have this procedure done.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-12-2010, 01:23 PM

lOvy is on a distinguished road
Yes! lol I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend if I did. There's always a thin line with lip procedures. I want to get some fillers in mine as they are starting to thin. But I'm scared. Your lips turned out just gorgeous.. and natural. I never would have guessed.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
Thumbs up

You look absolutely beautiful! Your surgeon did an excellent job, and I too am surprised at how natural the largest size available looks...not too much at all, just right!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dare For This Useful Post:
Suz
Old 05-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Suz

Originally Posted by lOvy View Post
Yes! lol I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend if I did. There's always a thin line with lip procedures. I want to get some fillers in mine as they are starting to thin. But I'm scared. Your lips turned out just gorgeous.. and natural. I never would have guessed.
Oh no. You didn't offend at all. I thought it was funny. Trust me, I was a bit nervous. Thank you for your kind words. Good luck with your decision.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Suz

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
You look absolutely beautiful! Your surgeon did an excellent job, and I too am surprised at how natural the largest size available looks...not too much at all, just right!
Thank you so much. Yes, I'm very happy with the work my PS did. I would like to have a little "lifting" done a year from this December right before I turn 50 and although I had wanted him to do it, now I'm positive he's the one. I've seen pics of all his work and he really does beautiful work.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-30-2010, 07:20 AM

ropopo is on a distinguished road
I love my lips augmentation!
Reply Subscribe