Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree3Likes

Lip Implants - One Week Photo

Reply Subscribe
Old 02-15-2011, 06:47 PM

enough3 is on a distinguished road
how do you find the picture? would luv to see your results!
Old 10-29-2011, 07:02 PM

smeedi29 is on a distinguished road
want to get my lips done too, not sure if i can get implants in oz but how do they feel in your lips? can you feel them? how about kissing lol?? ill fr you one day when i stop being lazy and become a member haha
Old 02-28-2012, 12:36 PM

tx1987 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Suz View Post
Well it's been a week and the swelling has gone down (not that there was a ton). I had my post-op today and my PS said there was a bit of swelling left but not much. I told him I hoped I didn't lose much more of my lips! He said I shouldn't. Gosh, I hope not. I got the largest size implant and my lower lip looks pretty good but I wish I had a bit more in my upper lip. Granted, I started out with nothing, really. It's hard to know what you're going to end up with since they haven't been doing them that long and there aren't very many pictures. There were none of anyone who had thin lips and had gone with the large implants. And really, I didn't want to look ridiculous and fake. My hubby is really happy with the outcome and would have been unhappy had they been any bigger. I'll be happy as long as I don't lose any more volume (but I wouldn't have cried myself to sleep had I a little more volume on top). Today's pic is in my album. I'll try to take another in a month or so.

I hope this has helped all of you who are considering this procedure to see that the large size really isn't that large at all (if you have thin lips).
I have just sent you a friend request. I would love to see your lip pics!
Old 03-06-2012, 03:08 PM

TechnoGirl is on a distinguished road
Can i see?
Old 03-06-2012, 06:55 PM

jet_set will become famous soon enough
This thread was posted 2 years ago
Reply Subscribe