Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Anyone Lip Augmentation??

Old 05-29-2010, 03:13 PM

jns33 is on a distinguished road
Anyone Lip Augmentation??

Hey Ladies, I want to get injections/fillers for my lips like either Restylane or Juvederm. Anyone done this and does it really make your lips more full or which one they prefer? The only problem is I know my fiance doesnt want me to do it, so could I kinda do it without him really knowing I did? I want their to be a difference thats for sure but wonder seeing him in the same day will he be able to tell and if its even worth it for a difference??
Old 05-30-2010, 08:43 AM

Kody32 is on a distinguished road
I have had mine done before. Ive used Restalyne, Juvaderm, and Perlane. For me I prefer Juvaderm, but every one is different . The day of injections my lips swell a lot, so everyone that I see notices. But everyone is different and I am sure it also depends on how much you inject. I inject 1 syringe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kody32 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 06:07 PM

stargazer will become famous soon enough
How many days are you usually swollen? I am getting mine done this Friday and am hoping the swelling will be mostly gone by Monday for work.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:49 AM

stargazer, what kind of injection are you getting? I would love to see your results cuz I am wanting to get it done badly!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:21 AM

Kody32 is on a distinguished road
I was really swollen that day and a little less swollen the day after. By the third day I may have been ever so slightly swollen but no one would have noticed but me.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:31 AM

stargazer will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jns33 View Post
stargazer, what kind of injection are you getting? I would love to see your results cuz I am wanting to get it done badly!
I'm getting juvederm, mostly to fill out my very thin upper lip but I may need some in the lower too to balance it out, idk. I will add pics when I'm done! I am pretty nervous! I am a wimp when it comes to pain and needles. But I've wanted it done for a long time so I am determined!
Old 05-31-2010, 11:10 AM

hahaha I hear ya! I have just wanted it to fill out my lips for soo long. I mostly need it in my upper lip as well, but probably do it my bottom as well. But I know looking more into it the only "uncomfortable" part is the dental block. where the shots are put in your mouth to numb it all. But yeah I cant wait I wanna see the pics. You'll be fine and itll look great!! I am jealous!!
Old 06-13-2010, 06:37 PM

lippydame86 will become famous soon enough lippydame86 will become famous soon enough
I prefer Juvederm Ultra Plus. I got by with one .8mL syringe. I wanted to focus on my top lip because my bottom was plenty big enough; they needed to be evened out. I've had it done twice and love my results .