Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

To get or not to get it the question...

Old 07-25-2010, 12:14 AM

Envyme is on a distinguished road
To get or not to get it the question...

Uhhh, I am seriously bugging myself (if that's possible). Since I read about the lip augmentation with permalip implants (on this forum) I have wanted to get it done. I have always liked my lips but here and there I will think to myself...gee wouldn't it be nice to have even fuller more plump lips??? I have thought about it here and there over the last 4 yrs (wishing I had fuller lips).

I do have decent sized lips but I like larger lips...not Angie lips but full even looking lips. My upper is a bit smaller then my lower and I would like that addressed as well.

Anyways, I finally will have the money to get them done and now I can't decide if it is really worth getting it done for $2300 (special running now) when my lips are not super thin at all...I recently got into quilting and knitting and they are expensive hobbies. I have also fallen in love with a VERY expensive sewing machine. I don't know if the machine is an impulse thing or what but I really want it and I can't have both. I dunno, are there any thoughts or advise you all can share with me??

XOXO
Old 07-25-2010, 12:51 AM

fawndala is on a distinguished road
If you like your lips the way they are and you are not "dying" to get them done then don't. It is a lot of $$$ and what do you really have to gain by doing it? If its not going to drastically boost your confidence then the $$$ far out weighs the benefit. It sounds like you are really into your hobbies right now and they make you happy so thats what Id invest in =)

fawndala's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to fawndala For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 12:59 AM

TwinMommy2 is on a distinguished road
Talking

I have never been a fan of full lips and my husband says that full lips are nothing to worry about but I say do what makes you happy so if full lips will make you happy then go for it girly!
The Following User Says Thank You to TwinMommy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 09:09 PM

Thanks girls for taking the time to respond!

Uh, I just don't know which direction to go. I have a sewing machine I bought of ebay that is really nice esp for a beginner. It retails for 4000 down to 1800 (if you buy the floor model) or 1400 from the Quilt Show...I got it for $650! It just arrived and it is super nice but I just don't know. It's nice to have 2 machines (one you cart around and one you keep at home at all times). Yet a part of me still wants the lips.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:28 AM

Hi Violet,

I would bet she had injections vs implants bc implants are in fact a permanent solution and you won't lose any volume after swelling goes down. Injections on the other hand are also expensive and only last months on average.

XOXO