Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Temporary saline injections. Has anyone had or knows about this?

Old 08-31-2010, 07:29 PM

Victorious* has a spectacular aura Victorious* has a spectacular aura
Temporary saline injections. Has anyone had or knows about this?

Hello girls! Thanks for reading. Over the weekend I was watching 'The spin crowd' Kim kardashians new show. On the show one of the woman was going to get lip injections but was to scared, so instead she got this saline injection that only lasts 1 day.
On the internet I havent found much information, so if anyone has any information to share that would be great. Or better yet have you had this?

Thanks for any/all information.
Heres the clip from the show:
http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/08/23/sp...ng-lip-inject/
Old 09-06-2010, 09:20 AM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
I've never heard of this, but it makes complete sense to me and I would guess it is safe since it's saline and will quickly absorb. Did she get it done so she could see what she would look like with fuller lips before she went in for the real thing? I think that's smart.

I also think it's a good idea to do a syringe of filler (not saline of course) at a time on the lips and not too much at once. That can be pretty shocking!

I'll try to look it up for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to beckybee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM

Yes she did get it done to see how she would look with fuller lips before something more permanent. I dont think the doctor would do this, and especially not on TV if it wasnt safe.
I wouldnt mind trying it if my doctor did it. I would rather know if I would be happy with something before hand.
She did say the body absorbs it in a few hours...
Old 09-06-2010, 08:04 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
I have heard of something similar. There is a fetish thing/where women inject saline directly into their boobs. It is temporary and absorbed by the body after a short amount of time. Some women do this for temporary increase in breast size or fullness. Other women do larger amounts as part of a large breast fetish.

If they can do it to their breasts for temporary fullness, why not to the lips. I think it is interesting. I'd like to see how I would look with out the temporary permanent fillers currently available.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to BFH For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 11:32 PM

justright will become famous soon enough justright will become famous soon enough
Saline is totally safe to be injected. Your body reabsorbs is very quickly. I've not heard of docs doing this to "try lip augmentation on for size". I do know that they have done this for movies (think of Will Smith's lips in Hitch and his allergy reaction) but not cosmetically.
The Following User Says Thank You to justright For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 09:07 PM

Thanks for all the responses! I googled it and the only thing that came up that wasnt LIP IMPLANTS was my own thread on JBI lol...Oh well. Thanks again!
Old 09-13-2010, 08:01 PM

plastic_girl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by beckybee View Post
I've never heard of this, but it makes complete sense to me and I would guess it is safe since it's saline and will quickly absorb. Did she get it done so she could see what she would look like with fuller lips before she went in for the real thing? I think that's smart.
If thats was the case, than definitely SMART!!!
Otherwise, I wouldn't bother with an "injection" just for one day

I hate needles, and if I have to do it, then it should at least last for awhile so I can say its worth it.