Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

anyone heard of Lips You Love?

Old 10-19-2010, 06:57 AM

roz23 is on a distinguished road
anyone heard of Lips You Love?

well it isnt a lip surgery procedure, but i was thinking about using it before i looked into any surgery to see if it worked
but it's a device that suctions ur lips to make them fuller
i saw it a long time ago but yesterday when i checked the website lipsyoulove . com, they had everything but the suctioning product, though they still have the picture of it on the home page.
not sure whats going on with the website but i was wondering if anyone's used it or even heard of it before
Old 11-04-2010, 09:20 PM

1hipchick is on a distinguished road
I have "Luscious Lips", sounds like a similar product. You have to condition your lips for 2 weeks so they don't bruise. After that period I was able to achieve HUGE beautiful lips! It really was amazing. All I had do to was use that, walk by my hubby, and he'd be carting me off to the bedroom (lol!).

However, they market it as lasting all day. I never got it to last more than one hour. It's not something you can easily slip into a handbag either (looks like a penis pump or something).

I came across something called "Jolie Lips" and am tempted to try it. I'm sure it won't give me longer lasting results, but it is smaller so you could slip it in your purse and use it in a bathroom stall at work/play.

I just wished I could make it last. It SERIOUSLY gave me Angelina lips!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Tits on a stick

newbewbies2010 is on a distinguished road
OK, I was curious, so I googled it and found this with a video...

http://www.cynthiarowland.com/overview_ll.php

newbewbies2010's plastic surgeon is Tom Pousti, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Consultation scheduled for Feb. 24th!

tigerelise will become famous soon enough tigerelise will become famous soon enough
I'd rather pay the 300 for lip injections and have it last 6 months lol!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerelise For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:00 PM

blackviolet has a spectacular aura blackviolet has a spectacular aura blackviolet has a spectacular aura
Well, for only $60, that's not bad. Works better than any lip plumping lip gloss, even if for only a few hours or half a day or whatever. It'd be nice to have before going out or taking pics or something.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:25 PM

OK, I was curious, so I googled it and found this with a video...

http://www.cynthiarowland.com/overview_ll.php
ok, i'm impressed
i'm gonna buy luscious lips like right now lol
sucks it only lasts maybe two hours but i'm scared to put anything permanent in my lips
Old 03-15-2011, 10:41 AM

mbk11561 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 1hipchick View Post
I have "Luscious Lips", sounds like a similar product. You have to condition your lips for 2 weeks so they don't bruise. After that period I was able to achieve HUGE beautiful lips! It really was amazing. All I had do to was use that, walk by my hubby, and he'd be carting me off to the bedroom (lol!).

However, they market it as lasting all day. I never got it to last more than one hour. It's not something you can easily slip into a handbag either (looks like a penis pump or something).

I came across something called "Jolie Lips" and am tempted to try it. I'm sure it won't give me longer lasting results, but it is smaller so you could slip it in your purse and use it in a bathroom stall at work/play.

I just wished I could make it last. It SERIOUSLY gave me Angelina lips!
Sounds like an amazing product, I'd love to hear more about it! I tried to send you a PM and post on your board but neither is activated!
Old 03-15-2011, 12:34 PM

cesca86 is on a distinguished road
This is so funny that this thread was started because just 2 days ago I was thinking exactly about that product because I remember seeing it on eBay some months ago and I was so tempted to buy it. I'll probably end up getting it because I saw a small version that you can put in your purse, and of course it's not long lasting like lip injections but $600 every 6 months is just way too much for me, especially since I need to save for my rhinoplasty revision.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-17-2011, 09:37 PM

I have been absent for a while so I'm sorry about not replying.

I ended up getting Juvederm Ultra over a year ago and there is still some left. I will probably get another syringe injected in the next month.

Down the road I'd like to get implants. I'm just not ready for it yet.

This lip pump gave me much bigger lips than I could ever achieve with fillers. The only issue is the lasting power (appx one hour). If there was really a way to condition your lips to make it last more than an hour, I'd just keep up with it. I just want something that can last me throughout the day or night.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:56 AM

mbk11561 is on a distinguished road
Can you enable your messageboard or private messages? Can't send you any messages!

Originally Posted by 1hipchick View Post
I have been absent for a while so I'm sorry about not replying.

I ended up getting Juvederm Ultra over a year ago and there is still some left. I will probably get another syringe injected in the next month.

Down the road I'd like to get implants. I'm just not ready for it yet.

This lip pump gave me much bigger lips than I could ever achieve with fillers. The only issue is the lasting power (appx one hour). If there was really a way to condition your lips to make it last more than an hour, I'd just keep up with it. I just want something that can last me throughout the day or night.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by mbk11561 View Post
Can you enable your messageboard or private messages? Can't send you any messages!
Oops! Is it working now?
Old 10-18-2011, 11:39 PM

havent been able to justify the purchase for just an hour of nice lips
that might b confusing if i meet someone at a club or something
1st hour-angelina jolie
2nd hour-jodie foster
i think i'd b confused if i met a guy and his looks changed on an hourly basis lol
tho yeah i kno if the day ever comes and i got extra cash (lets say...after the ba?) then i kno i'd still buy it
Old 11-18-2011, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by mbk11561 View Post
Sounds like an amazing product, I'd love to hear more about it! I tried to send you a PM and post on your board but neither is activated!
So sorry! I haven't been on here in a long time. I got July ultra (2 vials) about 6 months ago and am going in for a fluffer on Monday.

Loved the lip pump but could never get it to last more than 1 hr.