Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Lip Augmentation (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/)
-   -   Anyone have lip fillers done in Arizona? Phoenix valley. (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/308962-anyone-have-lip-fillers-done-arizona-phoenix-valley/)

sugarboobs 02-14-2019 03:13 PM

Anyone have lip fillers done in Arizona? Phoenix valley.

so many options for fillers in the Phoenix, AZ area. Scottsdale, etc. And several have great reviews on yelp. But would love to chat with women who have gone to any of them and if any one is considered the best in bigger than usual lip fillers.

Lennev 03-08-2019 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by sugarboobs (Post 2956124)
so many options for fillers in the Phoenix, AZ area. Scottsdale, etc. And several have great reviews on yelp. But would love to chat with women who have gone to any of them and if any one is considered the best in bigger than usual lip fillers.

I donít live in Arizona but I visit family every year. My Aunt who is a HUGE fan of fillers goes to Glo Medspa for her Juvaderm and her Botox. Last time I visited she wanted me to go with her for lips but I wasnít ready. I do think I will go when I visit this summer though. Iíve been interested in doing it for a while. Her lips always look great. She said they always carefully calculate how to make her bottom lip about 50% fuller than her top lip and they donít inject too much near her Cupidís bow (because apparently thatís a common mistake when injecting that can cause you to lose definition in your top lip) Anyway, she says they are fantastic and her perfect pout definitely backs it up!

If you go, come back and let us know how you like it! Iíd love more information myself. I keep procrastinating but I really do wanna try fillers.

sugarboobs 08-05-2019 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lennev (Post 2956645)
I donít live in Arizona but I visit family every year. My Aunt who is a HUGE fan of fillers goes to Glo Medspa for her Juvaderm and her Botox. Last time I visited she wanted me to go with her for lips but I wasnít ready. I do think I will go when I visit this summer though. Iíve been interested in doing it for a while. Her lips always look great. She said they always carefully calculate how to make her bottom lip about 50% fuller than her top lip and they donít inject too much near her Cupidís bow (because apparently thatís a common mistake when injecting that can cause you to lose definition in your top lip) Anyway, she says they are fantastic and her perfect pout definitely backs it up!

If you go, come back and let us know how you like it! Iíd love more information myself. I keep procrastinating but I really do wanna try fillers.

thanks for the info. I haven't gone yet. so expensive. and so far no one has examples of injecting fuller than natural looking lips. not sure if that is because they don't have anyone going that full or if they don't want to show that look.