Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Lip Augmentation (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/)
-   -   Fat transfer to lips (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/282714-fat-transfer-lips/)

snowlover25 02-07-2015 11:18 AM

Fat transfer to lips

Just curious if anyone here has ever had fat transfer to their lips and what the results were like. I see some surgeons saying it's good, and whatever fat survives is permanent. But then I see other surgeons saying it's unpredictable and most of the fat tends to die because of it being in the lips. I guess people tend to move their lips too much in those first few weeks or someting. Anyways, just wondering if anyone here has ever done it :)

Linaki 02-07-2015 12:13 PM

I do juvederm in my lips. My understanding is that fat transfer is never permanent.

MerryD 02-09-2015 06:40 PM

I've had fat transfer to my face twice! I've never had it to my lips but I have had it in my cheeks under eye and nasolabial folds... My ps specializes in fat transfer.... Some does dissipate but whatever stays is permanent... The problem with areas such as nasolabial folds and lips is it has a lot of movement so not as much fat takes or is able to get blood supply! I got permelip in my lips and that is def permanent!

Star07 04-03-2015 11:06 PM

Fat injections to lips

1 Attachment(s)
I just got fat injected to lips today. I had lipo so I decided to get my lips done while the opportunity presented itself. Right now my lips are extremely swollen. They look crazy lol. I have had juviderm before and was supposed to get it today while I was getting lipo but decided on the fat injection instead. I can keep you posted as time goes on whether its worth it or not.

LouisVLover 05-05-2015 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Star07 (Post 2780065)
I just got fat injected to lips today. I had lipo so I decided to get my lips done while the opportunity presented itself. Right now my lips are extremely swollen. They look crazy lol. I have had juviderm before and was supposed to get it today while I was getting lipo but decided on the fat injection instead. I can keep you posted as time goes on whether its worth it or not.

please keep us posted! i think they look good but they are gonna go down a lot!

fromb2c 09-12-2015 06:22 PM

Star - how did the lip fat injections do?

Originally Posted by Star07 (Post 2780065)

Star - how did the lip fat injections do? Would really like to know. It's getting too $$ and painful to keep up w/the every 4 months routine...

fromb2c 08-07-2016 08:34 PM

Bump - Star how did they turn out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star07 View Post
Star - how did the lip fat injections do? Would really like to know. It's getting too $$ and painful to keep up w/the every 4 months routine...

Linaki 08-08-2016 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by fromb2c (Post 2885333)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star07 View Post

Star07 has not logged in here in over a year so I wouldn't expect a response from her.