Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Lip Augmentation (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/)
-   -   Injections/ fillers for under eyes???? (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/242474-injections-fillers-under-eyes/)

Carluxica 09-04-2013 07:09 AM

Injections/ fillers for under eyes????

Hey girls
For those who ever had it done:
I would like to get injections/ fillers under my eyes... I have fine lines all around my eyes from sun damage and tired looking eyes too... And I would love to get your feedback if you got this problem fixed....
What kind of injections did you get? And how much of it was enough to make the skin around your eyes look fresh and nice again?
Thank you in advance!!!!!

JBI_BA_Info 09-04-2013 07:12 AM

I've never had any fillers under my eyes (that sounds so painful!), but I have had Restylane in my n/l folds before, and in my lips. My CO2 laser ps recommended Radiesse in my n/l folds, but I don't know if he does it under the eyes. My n/. folds aren't bad, so I'm not in a hurry to get it done. I'm not a fan of injections to my face, although I have to admit that the n/l folds weren't bad. The lips hurt like a mofo though!

MerryD 09-04-2013 08:33 PM

I just go a fat transfer to under eye, cheeks, and n/l folds today, as well as permalip... I am kinda swollen but so far all the wrinkles are completely gone! Not sure about fillers for under eye area, but i had filler put into my n/l folds and lips and i loved it! So thats why i went with a more permanent solution!

SoFlo 09-04-2013 09:04 PM

I have several friends who get filler under their eyes with beautiful results. I am actually getting Restylane, for the 1st time, under my eyes and marionette lines when I get my BA done Monday.

If you google 'Restylane under eyes' you can see some amazing before & afters. I will let you know how it goes for me.

JBI_BA_Info 09-05-2013 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by SoFlo (Post 2390363)
I have several friends who get filler under their eyes with beautiful results. I am actually getting Restylane, for the 1st time, under my eyes and marionette lines when I get my BA done Monday.

If you google 'Restylane under eyes' you can see some amazing before & afters. I will let you know how it goes for me.

Please take before/after pics! I'm always afraid to get fillers around my eyes, or in my cheeks, or in my temples. I've never done it before. I know that, done properly, it can give amazing results. But some women come out looking plastic and like they just stepped out of a cartoon. That terrifies me!!

SoFlo 09-05-2013 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Nikki (Post 2390799)
Please take before/after pics! I'm always afraid to get fillers around my eyes, or in my cheeks, or in my temples. I've never done it before. I know that, done properly, it can give amazing results. But some women come out looking plastic and like they just stepped out of a cartoon. That terrifies me!!

I def will do! I plan on taking all of my before pix tonight lol. I know your concern with the filler. I am more nervous about these results then my BA.

Pix will be up next week!