Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Lip Augmentation (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/)
-   -   Lip Augmentation: Silikon1000 & Permalip Implants?? (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/65346-lip-augmentation-silikon1000-permalip-implants/)

blonde_ambition 10-12-2009 01:25 AM

Lip Augmentation: Silikon1000 & Permalip Implants??

I got Silikon 1000 injected last month (.25cc on bottom, .35cc on top) and there is absolutely NO difference in before/after since the swelling went down. :( I want to get the Permalip/SurgiSil silicone lip implants... Does anyone know if they will do that if you got Silikon 100 injected once? Your body is supposed to make collagen that will go to surround the silicone oil droplets and this is supposed to take about 2 weeks according to the PS office. I had no reaction to the silicone oil (or so it seems) and I was just curious if a doc would do the implants. And by "no reaction" I mean that my lips didn't change in size at all unfortunately. Any info would be appreciated :)

justright 10-12-2009 08:22 PM

Hmm, not sure on that. Most docs prefer that you have nothing in your lips when you do the implants.

Most fillers that work by synthesizing collagen take about 4 months before you see anything. I'd suggest waiting until you pass that point before you go with the implants just to make sure that you don't end up with some volume after all.

justright 10-13-2009 05:37 PM

I love my implants. I've gotten SO MANY compliments on them from my own patients! Most don't know what I've done but say my lips just look really good. They're always shocked when I tell them I have implants in there. I'm so glad to not have to do filler anymore. If I wanted I could do the border of my lips (which I mostly did before) but even now I don't need that.

Good luck to you in December!!!!! I want to see before and after pictures. :)

blonde_ambition 12-20-2009 02:43 AM

So I went thru w/ the Surgisil Permalip implants on Dec. 17th... (at that point I still saw nothing from the Silikon 1000 injections) - It was looking pretty scary and hurting after the procedure (at first) but the swelling is going down and they are looking gorgeous! I'm glad I went for the implants vs. the injections already :)

schmookie 12-27-2009 05:30 PM

Are the Permalip implants expensive and how long does the procedure take?

justright 12-29-2009 09:57 AM

Price varies by geographical location but plan on about $1500 for one lip, and about $3000 for both.

Blonde ambition - glad you're pleased with your lip implants. I absolutely love mine!!!

Envyme 02-02-2010 06:03 PM

oops my question was already answered.

Is the average price 3000 for general or local anesthesia?

Originally Posted by justright (Post 739256)
I love my implants. I've gotten SO MANY compliments on them from my own patients! Most don't know what I've done but say my lips just look really good. They're always shocked when I tell them I have implants in there. I'm so glad to not have to do filler anymore. If I wanted I could do the border of my lips (which I mostly did before) but even now I don't need that.

Good luck to you in December!!!!! I want to see before and after pictures. :)

justright 02-03-2010 09:35 PM

HEAVY local anesthesia. I didn't feel a thing and they did not hurt after the anesthetic wore off. Stitches in the corners of my mouth where they are inserted were the most annoying.