Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Lip Augmentation (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/)
-   -   Lip still swollen - FREAKING OUT! (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/248208-lip-still-swollen-freaking-out/)

LadyRave 11-02-2013 09:24 PM

Lip still swollen - FREAKING OUT!

Hi ladies.

I just had a lip transfer along with my BA this past Thursday. My lips are still swollen and it just looks awful. I've been applying cold compressions but I don't see it going down. I don't want to look ugly! My boyfriend hasn't said anything but I know he doesn't like it.

Check out my picture and tell me what you think.

breastbeauty 11-03-2013 01:15 AM

It's only been 3 days, right? You will be beautiful, it just takes time. How long did your doc tell you for lip swelling? My guess is about 6 weeks before you can really judge. They are a beautiful shape and will be great as soon as the swelling subsides. :) hang in there!

damava 11-03-2013 01:30 AM

Not only are you still swollen, but the surgeon may have overcompensated with the fat because much of it will be absorbed. I had a fat transfer to some areas of my face, and I looked deformed until the swelling went down and some of the fat was absorbed. Hang in there. They're going to look beautiful!!

LadyRave 11-03-2013 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by damava (Post 2444921)
Not only are you still swollen, but the surgeon may have overcompensated with the fat because much of it will be absorbed. I had a fat transfer to some areas of my face, and I looked deformed until the swelling went down and some of the fat was absorbed. Hang in there. They're going to look beautiful!!

Did you ladies see my picture? I'm so scared I'm not gonna look right,

breastbeauty 11-03-2013 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by LadyRave (Post 2445051)

I did look. I think the shape looks right, but the size is off because of what damava said. However, if you have any photos of your face where you could crop just your lips, it would help to see a before shot. I really think it will just take a bit of time for things to settle.

damava 11-03-2013 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by LadyRave (Post 2445051)

I did look, and I'm certain that is not going to be your final result.

Poppy2 11-03-2013 11:17 AM

youre just very swollen ,lips swell majorly. i also had a fat transfer to my lips when i was 21 and yeh my boyfriend at the time freaked too, he couldnt look at me without shrieking "what have you done , what have they done to you aargh!!!" haha , i think it was too early in our relationship , i looked bizarr for about 2 weeks or longer i think, one reason i would never go through that again, down time was way too long , but once swelling went down they looked freakin awesome for a really long time. dont stress , just give yourself a couple weeks till it all settles, theyve gone through a lot of trauma. they will look awesome, the shape is beautiful. looking forward to seeing your progression pics!!
send me a FR if you like , i have a "lips "album with a pic of my lips after fat transfer and recently with juvederm.. :)

LadyRave 11-03-2013 12:40 PM

Omg thank you. After reading all your responses, I will more at ease.