Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Lip Augmentation (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/)
-   -   West coast doctor for XL lips multiple syringes (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/lip-augmentation/310718-west-coast-doctor-xl-lips-multiple-syringes/)

imapeach 08-02-2021 11:36 AM

West coast doctor for XL lips multiple syringes
 
Iíve had 5 syringes of juvederm ultra plus and local injection places cut me off. Looking for a doctor who will do as many syringes of filler that I want or lip implants and not cut me off. Who do the ladies with realy large lips go to? Thanks

Wits N. Sass 11-02-2021 09:18 AM

Have you checked into fat injections for your lips instead of filler? The key would be finding an expert in the procedure, of course, to reduce risk of complications. It would be more expensive in the short term, sure, but would save a TON of time and money in the long run. There are probably a couple of west coast surgeons that are good at this; if you're willing to travel, there are good east coast docs that do this too. Good luck.

twinpearls 11-02-2021 09:30 AM


Originally Posted by Wits N. Sass (Post 2965547)
Have you checked into fat injections for your lips instead of filler? The key would be finding an expert in the procedure, of course, to reduce risk of complications. It would be more expensive in the short term, sure, but would save a TON of time and money in the long run. There are probably a couple of west coast surgeons that are good at this; if you're willing to travel, there are good east coast docs that do this too. Good luck.

I'm curious. Have you had lip fat injections? I've been looking into Botox for my lips, but am still trying to learn about my different options. Fat Injection is a new one for me.

Wits N. Sass 11-02-2021 09:36 AM


Originally Posted by twinpearls (Post 2965553)
I'm curious. Have you had lip fat injections? I've been looking into Botox for my lips, but am still trying to learn about my different options. Fat Injection is a new one for me.

No, but I am having a BBL in a few months (just finished scheduling the surgery today! whoohoo!) and so fat injections have been a subject I've been researching a lot lately... It seems like a better option for imapeach since she is looking for much more dramatic results than what your average filler injector can provide. It'll probably be easier to find a fat injection specialist (who will be a plastic surgeon) than a filler injector willing to go that size. Worth looking into at least??

OceanGlitter11 12-08-2021 01:19 AM


Originally Posted by imapeach (Post 2965070)
Iíve had 5 syringes of juvederm ultra plus and local injection places cut me off. Looking for a doctor who will do as many syringes of filler that I want or lip implants and not cut me off. Who do the ladies with realy large lips go to? Thanks

Iím curious if you ever found someone! I love extra large lips and found a pretty amazing injector in Fort Worth, TX at Itís a Secret Med Spa! Her name is Jackie, but a lot of ladies at the FW and Dallas locations do great super full lips!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.8
© 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
Breast Augmentation Patient Education Resource - 2001 - 2018