Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Mini Plastic Surgery Procedures

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mini Plastic Surgery Procedures In this forum, mini-procedures, such as injectable fillers, Botox, chemical peels, etc., are discussed.

Juvederm cheeks bruising/smile lines

Old 07-28-2019, 02:32 PM

chicklet is on a distinguished road
Juvederm cheeks bruising/smile lines

Went for a consult as on resting face Iím starting to get the lines staying there from nose to mouth. The doctor said due to aging some people loose volume in cheeks which causes this. Said he would restore the cheek volume with juvaderm injected into cheeks via cannula to bring back the support in cheeks which will lift the lines from nose to mouth.
Have you heard of this method to correct this?

Did you bruise with cheek fillers?
Old 07-29-2019, 07:24 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I have done Voluma which is a sister product to Juvederm and made specifically for cheeks. It also lasts up to 2 years as compared to Juvederm which only lasts about 6 months. I had it injected directly into my cheeks and liked the effect. I had a full dental block prior to the injections. I didn't bruise from it.