Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Mommy Makeovers

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mommy Makeovers Discuss mommy makeovers / full makeovers (multiple plastic surgery procedures) in this forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By My3dmts
  • 1 Post By My3dmts

Camping chair - A MUST

Old 10-15-2015, 06:28 AM

My3dmts is on a distinguished road
Camping chair - A MUST

I had a TT done a week ago and I dreaded taking a shower it ook a lot out of me especially standing up. My husband suggested having me sit on our tile bench type thing that is in our shower.....too cold, too hard! So then he suggested a camping chair! So much better, I sat right under the shower and just allowed the water to pour down my head, I even shaved my legs!! Good luck ladies. Xoxoxo

Cherry.Pie likes this.
Old 10-15-2015, 05:26 PM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
The chair is a great idea in the shower, i used a plastic chair which worked well much easier in the early stages to shower sitting down.
That is a great feeling sitting and letting the water run over you.
How are you feeling, are you able to stand upright yet?
Old 10-15-2015, 07:29 PM

FitDDreams is on a distinguished road
It's amazing how good a shower can make you feel. What a great idea. I've added it to my list, tks! I hadn't thought about showering.... Do you or did you have drains in for your shower? Apparently I'll have 2 below the incision line and was told they'd be in approx 5-10 days. My MM is in 7 weeks. I'm on my phone so don't think my signature with all my info comes up.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:57 PM

My3dmts is on a distinguished road
I am feeling much better thanks for asking! I went in to the doc yesterday and I need to go back to get my drains out on Monday. I thought they were coming out yesterday
Good luck FitDDreams!!!!!

Cherry.Pie likes this.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:44 PM

AnnAnn is on a distinguished road
I would put a head band around my neck and clip my drains there....I had 6 for one surgery, sucked. I used a shower chair postop, it was nice
Old 10-17-2015, 04:40 PM

HopeMM is on a distinguished road
Great idea! I used one my kids' plastic chairs (I'm 5'1" so perfect size ) for the first week of showering. But I'm sure the camping chair was much more comfortable! Glad to hear you're doing well.