Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Mommy Makeovers

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mommy Makeovers Discuss mommy makeovers / full makeovers (multiple plastic surgery procedures) in this forum

Very deep belly button and folds around that area 10 days after TT. Is this normal?

Old 11-14-2015, 03:51 PM

Irishaussie is on a distinguished road
Very deep belly button and folds around that area 10 days after TT. Is this normal?

Hi. I am a youngish 63 year old female. I had a TT 10 days ago. I am very happy with the scar that is healing nicely and I have less discomfort now. I can get in and out of bed without gasping in pain. My only concern is my belly button. Since day 1 the bb has been so deep with a fold of swollen flesh/skin pushing up towards it. There are stitches in there but I have no idea how surgeon will find them.
Has anyone else had trouble with hard inflexible skin and an ugly belly button? Would love to post a pic of my tum but not sure how.
Old 11-29-2015, 01:18 PM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
Bumping this thread back up for you.
Has your BB improved since you posted this? you are still early post-op in the scheme of things with having a tummy tuck, you would still have swelling. I would assume that once all swelling is gone your BB will improve. I have that hard area around my BB as well and it still feels very firm 3 years later, but visually it doesn't look unusual.
When you see your PS for another post-op check, tell him about your concerns so that he has it on record.
We may have other ladies that have experience with this, and lets hope they can join in and help.
Old 11-29-2015, 02:35 PM
~Polish Bra Junkie~

Ms.Tanzi will become famous soon enough Ms.Tanzi will become famous soon enough
I am 12 days po TT. I can't tell if I have stitches in or not. I think I probably do, but it looks so much like my original belly button. It's smooth going in, but there is still quite a bit of dark, almost black dried material in it. My ps gave me a cream to use to put inside the belly button that kind of dissolves and softens the material, and then I just use tweezers to gently clean away the loosened material. It is soft around the BB, but I am also still very swollen. My hard areas are where I had lip of. I hope you. Are felling better