Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Mommy Makeovers

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mommy Makeovers Discuss mommy makeovers / full makeovers (multiple plastic surgery procedures) in this forum

My Compression Garment Tip

Old 02-03-2018, 01:29 PM

chalupas is on a distinguished road
My Compression Garment Tip

Had TT, Lipo (several times in my life) and Breast Lift and Aug. Have tried many compression garments over the past 5 years, and will not even mention the ones that I waisted my money on. . All I can tell you is the one brand I found that did everything for me: exceptional material, soft as can be, very comfortable, and with super compression where you need it, and that's Bonito&Co.The quality is to die for, and I had no problem to sleep in these garments, which was very important to me, because I knew the more I was gonna wear my garments, the better my body and shape were gonna look in the end. Who wears a crappy garment that hurts? Nobody, and neither did I, until I found Bonito. And they are really very nice and helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to chalupas For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 06:22 PM

Mahlia is on a distinguished road
Hi!

Thanks for your thread could you please tell me where I can buy one of these going for surgery in 12 days
Old 05-29-2018, 08:27 AM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
Did you try Leonisa products? I just bought their high waist stomach shaper boxer briefs for my husband after his slim lipo. I hope it works well for him because the Velcro compression they sent him home in won't work for him when he heads back to work.