Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Mommy Makeovers

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mommy Makeovers Discuss mommy makeovers / full makeovers (multiple plastic surgery procedures) in this forum

is TT worth it just for diastasis recti repair?

Old 06-25-2020, 08:55 AM
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

bambibow is on a distinguished road
is TT worth it just for diastasis recti repair?

I'm a mom, 3 kids. I have been on the fence about a TT for a few years, my bellybutton is horrendous and I have to hide it with a bellyring as best I can. I have a small hernia there but it's probably just from the diastasis recti.I know I have a considerable split above my bellybutton because if I lay down and have some sort of indigestion, my stomach literally bubbles up there rising and falling as if a baby was inside and pushing his foot out lol it's pretty gross!! for this reason alone I know I'd need the full scar so they could lift up the skin high enough.

BUT I don't have a tonnnn of extra skin. I posted some pics in an album. there is some hanging when I bend over but a good bit of that is fat I think..I can tell I have more extra skin ABOVE my bellybutton than below. I can't really pull the skin downward but it seems to pull upward pretty well.

those who have had a TT was it worth it just for the muscle repair??
thank you for anyone reading!!
Old 06-27-2020, 03:45 AM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
I think it is, i didn't have a lot of loose skin but i did have a 5 inch muscle separation, and i felt weak in that area, i had a TT and Muscle repair and everything feels stronger and firmer.
For me it was worth it, i guess it's something you would have to weigh up for yourself.
I have pics in my albums of my TT before and after.