Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY) New members - Use this forum to introduce yourself. Please limit posts here to introductions, post your breast augmentation questions in the General Breast Augmentation forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lennev

New bee!!! schedule 5/13/19 yay!!!!

Old 03-14-2019, 05:46 AM

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
New bee!!! schedule 5/13/19 yay!!!!

Good morning ladies!! im so excited to say that i'm new to this forum and been reading all of your blogs and you are all very interesting and def help with all my concerns!! im so excited.

I'm from NJ and will be having BA in a little than 2 months and i'm so excited to say that im super happy about this decision!!!!

i been wanting to get them done for a while, but for some reason i always thought it was going to cost me like 25k which i know is crazy but i really thought that it was this expensive.. (Please don't judge me lol) i had my baby about a week ago week ago jk jk about 15 months ago.. and i breastfeed for 1 year! needless to say why i wanted to get them done, but for some reason i thought that once i got pregnant i was going to grow boobs and just keep them. i was always a 34b and after my baby i was a DD my boobd were huge!! and i loved them.. but it was all milk (boom!) i know.. after i stop breast feeding i was back to a deflated 34b my boobs dies (R.I.P) they were saggy, but alot smaller than before, i will look at my self in the mirrow and cried. and i was upset everyday and cried every night for a week. My fiance said he loves me for me and idk if he said it to make me feel better, but i know he really loves me just like i love him. and so i started to do my research!! tons of it!! like obsessed, youtube, google and all Mds sites like 24/7 even at work. i then explained how this made me feel and he stated that he would do anything for me and if this makes me happy he will be here to support me. it took about a week for him to agree with me and i love him for that. we are also getting married 6 month after my BA so this was one of the reasons he told me to wait. but i did not want to cause i had tried on my dress with my milkboobs and now they were gone.

im so excited and im going to get Saline 600cc, i weight 140 on nad days and 135 on good days lol. i have broad shoulders and in order for me not to have a lift i would need a bigger size and also im doing the new Ideals which are more pricey, but they feel just like the silicone. I'm going under the muscle and my ideals are high profile which i love and i cant wait!!!! i would be putting pics up of my recovery and update this if i decide a diff size or type. i know lol
Old 03-14-2019, 08:18 PM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by peruviansexy View Post
Good morning ladies!! im so excited to say that i'm new to this forum and been reading all of your blogs and you are all very interesting and def help with all my concerns!! im so excited.

I'm from NJ and will be having BA in a little than 2 months and i'm so excited to say that im super happy about this decision!!!!

i been wanting to get them done for a while, but for some reason i always thought it was going to cost me like 25k which i know is crazy but i really thought that it was this expensive.. (Please don't judge me lol) i had my baby about a week ago week ago jk jk about 15 months ago.. and i breastfeed for 1 year! needless to say why i wanted to get them done, but for some reason i thought that once i got pregnant i was going to grow boobs and just keep them. i was always a 34b and after my baby i was a DD my boobd were huge!! and i loved them.. but it was all milk (boom!) i know.. after i stop breast feeding i was back to a deflated 34b my boobs dies (R.I.P) they were saggy, but alot smaller than before, i will look at my self in the mirrow and cried. and i was upset everyday and cried every night for a week. My fiance said he loves me for me and idk if he said it to make me feel better, but i know he really loves me just like i love him. and so i started to do my research!! tons of it!! like obsessed, youtube, google and all Mds sites like 24/7 even at work. i then explained how this made me feel and he stated that he would do anything for me and if this makes me happy he will be here to support me. it took about a week for him to agree with me and i love him for that. we are also getting married 6 month after my BA so this was one of the reasons he told me to wait. but i did not want to cause i had tried on my dress with my milkboobs and now they were gone.

im so excited and im going to get Saline 600cc, i weight 140 on nad days and 135 on good days lol. i have broad shoulders and in order for me not to have a lift i would need a bigger size and also im doing the new Ideals which are more pricey, but they feel just like the silicone. I'm going under the muscle and my ideals are high profile which i love and i cant wait!!!! i would be putting pics up of my recovery and update this if i decide a diff size or type. i know lol
Firstly, Welcome to JBI and congratulations on your decision to implant!! Itís a very positive, life changing experience. Itís a really exciting journey and Iím happy for anyone who chooses to make this change for themselves. It really is a form of ďself careĒ and self love in my opinion.

I too have Saline. Mine are 550cc unders. Iím similar in size to you, 5í 4Ē with very broad shoulders, wide rib cage, and 120lbs. I was also insanely deflated after breastfeeding. So if you have any questions at all about my experience, please do feel free to ask. I had a benelli lift in addition to my implants though. Sounds like youíre getting implants alone without a lift.

peruviansexy likes this.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:39 AM

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
yes! well he suggested to get a lift maybe in my left boob, but he was planning on doing 500/525 and i told him i did not want another scar so he said that i might need to go bigger and it would be fine, but he did suggested it and said that its up to me and so im still thinking about!

Thank you very much and im 5.5 and very broad shoulders too he said that i have more than enough space for them.
did the lift helped or do you think i would have not matter?