Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY) New members - Use this forum to introduce yourself. Please limit posts here to introductions, post your breast augmentation questions in the General Breast Augmentation forum.

Intro

Old 07-25-2020, 08:05 AM

oyams22 is on a distinguished road
Intro

Hi there,

I am 29 years old, no kids
I've wanted my boobs done for a decade now and am finally going through with it! I am very excited but equally scared.
I have a very small frame and basically no breast tissue to start, so I've always been concerned about them turning out "fake" looking.
As far as stats -
I'm 5'7" and only weigh a little over 100lbs right now (I'm trying to gain some weight)
I wear a 32A (but don't fill them out)
I'm not sure of my exact measurements, but I usually wear xs tops and size 25 bottoms - I would not consider myself curvy by any means, but do have somewhat of a pear shape right now because my waste is small and my hips are wider and I have no boobs.
My surgery is scheduled for August 21
My doctor suggested smooth, round, soft touch silicone implants between 250-290cc, below the muscle
After trying on 2 sizes I preferred the larger ones because I thought they balanced me out better.
I have another appointment with the doctor to ask questions and I will confirm a size with him then.
I reeeeaaaally hope they turn out natural looking.
I joined this forum in hopes of finding girls with similar stats who have gone through this and are happy with their outcome.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:00 AM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
Welcome! there is an under 300cc section, i will leave you the link. I wish you the best with your BA on the 21st.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...er-300cc-club/