Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY) New members - Use this forum to introduce yourself. Please limit posts here to introductions, post your breast augmentation questions in the General Breast Augmentation forum.

Hello Everyone!

Old 07-28-2020, 07:44 PM

Lilítit is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello Everyone!

I am a 27 year old female looking to undergo first BA! Truthfully, Iíve been considering it for some time but had a negative experience interviewing surgeons the first go around - where I felt judged about my desired results and got dissuaded.

I am hoping for a natural look, and to stay pretty small breasted as my frame is narrow. My boob idols are Zendaya or even Kendall Jenner - something that can be played up or down with the mood/outfit. I wouldnít even mind staying a similar bra size but really would like to actually fill out my bra... The surgeon I had interacted with before deemed this ďnot worth my timeĒ - but I thatís just my desired aesthetic.

I am 5í5, 95 lbs, and wearing a 30A (sometimes B) at the moment. More an athletic physique. Really looking forward to the research process and learning from everyoneís experiences! Stay well.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:57 AM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
Welcome! if your looking for a size that is under 300cc the forum has a section for this, i will leave you the link.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...er-300cc-club/