Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY) New members - Use this forum to introduce yourself. Please limit posts here to introductions, post your breast augmentation questions in the General Breast Augmentation forum.

Newbie - need lots of info

Old 01-10-2021, 11:40 AM

Unsure44 is on a distinguished road
Red face Newbie - need lots of info

I am 44 years old with 38D (no implants) uneven breasts, which I just noticed more after taking selfies, that are starting to sag more due to age and breastfeeding. My husband and I have been discussing this for years, but I have never made it a priority. Trying to figure out the best surgeon for XL breasts. I have seen some good and bad posts on websites for Plastic Surgeons. So, I have no idea who to go to.

Thanks!

Last edited by Unsure44; 01-10-2021 at 11:41 AM. Reason: too many questions
Old 01-11-2021, 07:15 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
XL is a niche area. Many surgeons frown upon it because they believe women should have more natural appearances and/or they don't want to deal with the risks that come with XL. The number of stateside XL surgeons is dwindling since some have recently passed on, retired, etc. But there are a few left. There are some notable XL surgeons overseas too if you're willing to travel (I'm not sure if you are stateside or not, but assumed you are). Dive into the Large Breast Implant forum to find some names and begin researching them.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:13 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
This is my running list of XL implant surgeons. Your height, weight, and breast width distance is a big part of how big you can go in 1 surgery. I was 16cm bwd 34DD
Texas - Dr. Kopchinski and Lawton
Arizona - Dr. Robles
Nevada - Dr. Hankins
Alabama - Dr. Hedden
Florida - Dr. Stokes, Revis, Hunsaker, Krau
California - Dr. Bandy, Taneja, Khosravi

Hope this helps you can check each of their websites and ******** accounts.