Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Newbies (INTRODUCTIONS ONLY) New members - Use this forum to introduce yourself. Please limit posts here to introductions, post your breast augmentation questions in the General Breast Augmentation forum.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By A714
  • 1 Post By Contradiction83
  • 1 Post By January35

Hi just got my new boobs!

Old 01-10-2022, 04:54 PM

A714 is on a distinguished road
Hi just got my new boobs!

Hello, Iím five days post op. Had breast augmentation with lift. 350cc, high profile, mentor silicone implants. 5í3, 118 lbs. Been scrolling through pics and forums nonstop the last several weeks on other sites and just found this one. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Jgirll7 and twinpearls like this.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:23 PM

Jgirll7 is on a distinguished road
Hello and welcome!

we are similar in size. How does that size feel on you so far? I am going to have mine the 22nd! I am not quite sure what size I am going with yet😬. I hope you are healing okay!
Old 01-10-2022, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jgirll7 View Post
Hello and welcome!

we are similar in size. How does that size feel on you so far? I am going to have mine the 22nd! I am not quite sure what size I am going with yet😬. I hope you are healing okay!
Hi, thank u! And congrats on your upcoming surgery! So far, I think Iím going to like the size. I originally asked for 375 cc because I heard you lose a bit of volume if going under the muscle and I liked how the 350s looked best when I tried the sizers on. But I guess my doctor felt 350s were best when performing my surgery with my measurements. I told him I was looking for a full c. Iím anxious to see how they look once they start settling.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:49 PM

Contradiction83 is on a distinguished road
Surgery tomorrow!!!

Hi everyone - I'm new here. Surgery in 9 hours and counting. Sooooo excited and soooo nervous. 450cc (or so) mentor mod-plus. I'm 5'6 165lbs with a 14bwd (supposedly - every PS gives a different #) and I think 34 rib cage - apparently wider than most- lol I'm so nervous about what size I'll be. I don't want to be too big, but as the ast couple of days rolled around, I realized I don't want to be too small either!! This is making me crazy. Been non-stop boob researching for weeks. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! If anybody has similar stats (bwd) and got mod-plus around 450-50cc PLEASE let me know what you ended up with!!!

twinpearls likes this.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Contradiction83 View Post
Hi everyone - I'm new here. Surgery in 9 hours and counting. Sooooo excited and soooo nervous. 450cc (or so) mentor mod-plus. I'm 5'6 165lbs with a 14bwd (supposedly - every PS gives a different #) and I think 34 rib cage - apparently wider than most- lol I'm so nervous about what size I'll be. I don't want to be too big, but as the ast couple of days rolled around, I realized I don't want to be too small either!! This is making me crazy. Been non-stop boob researching for weeks. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! If anybody has similar stats (bwd) and got mod-plus around 450-50cc PLEASE let me know what you ended up with!!!
Welcome, and congrats on your upcoming surgery!!! I did the same, non stop boob researching prior to my surgery. Even now while Iím going through the healing phase, Iíve been looking at so many other boob pics in the healing phase too. Best wishes tomorrow and hoping for a speedy recovery for you, for me and any other newbies!
Old 01-11-2022, 07:29 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Hello and welcome! Congrats!
Old 01-14-2022, 10:50 AM

January35 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm two days post op, surgery was on 1/12/22. I'm 5'1 115lbs, was a 34a, maybe 34aa! Use to have semi big boobs but they deflated with the kids and breastfeeding. 340cc, saline Ideal implants, which are high profile. I looked at boobs 24 hrs a day for days! This is my first time looking in to connecting with others about this! Hello!

twinpearls likes this.

Last edited by January35; 01-14-2022 at 10:50 AM. Reason: change year date
Old 01-14-2022, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by January35 View Post
Hi, I'm two days post op, surgery was on 1/12/22. I'm 5'1 115lbs, was a 34a, maybe 34aa! Use to have semi big boobs but they deflated with the kids and breastfeeding. 340cc, saline Ideal implants, which are high profile. I looked at boobs 24 hrs a day for days! This is my first time looking in to connecting with others about this! Hello!
Hi welcome, and congratulations! I looked in to the Ideal implants when I was researching previously. Curious to know how you like them once things have settled down. Hopefully your healing is going well!

I still look at other boob pics on the sites, in particular the healing phases, but now I take pics of my own boobs in the morning and then again at night and obsessively compare them to the previous days lol!