Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

larger areaola?

Old 06-20-2011, 07:48 AM
Lucid Dreamer

lucid dreamer is on a distinguished road
larger areaola?

this forum isnt as common as breast augmentation discussion, but i was curious about areola size. everyone here seems to be wanting smaller ones, where as i would prefer them to be larger! is there such a surgery for that? how much do they increase after your breast augmentation? and if theres no surgery, could tattooing work?

so many questions so little time. haha. thank you ((:
Old 06-22-2011, 07:47 PM

bbjay is on a distinguished road
They will get bigger when you get implants because the skin will stretch. I recomend gettign your implants and seeing how they turn out before considering anythign to extreme. I have HUGE areolas..and after a reduction they arent exactly small. I feel like them being too small isn't a possibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to bbjay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 07:50 PM

mpaak1120 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lucid dreamer View Post
this forum isnt as common as breast augmentation discussion, but i was curious about areola size. everyone here seems to be wanting smaller ones, where as i would prefer them to be larger! is there such a surgery for that? how much do they increase after your breast augmentation? and if theres no surgery, could tattooing work?

so many questions so little time. haha. thank you ((:
Awesome question... I have one areola that is larger than the other, after having kids. I asked my PS about reducing the one to make it the same size as my right one, when he did my BA, but he suggested that I wait until after my BA because he said my right one may end up stretching out to match the left one a little better.. I know this is kind of off-topic in a way, but you brought up a good point about tattooing, because I would not want to have another surgery to reduce my areola, I was just going to try and do it all in one surgery, but if tattooing would work, I might could just get my right one tattooed to match my left one.. thoughts?
Old 06-22-2011, 09:09 PM

bbjay is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mpaak1120 View Post
Awesome question... I have one areola that is larger than the other, after having kids. I asked my PS about reducing the one to make it the same size as my right one, when he did my breast augmentation, but he suggested that I wait until after my breast augmentation because he said my right one may end up stretching out to match the left one a little better.. I know this is kind of off-topic in a way, but you brought up a good point about tattooing, because I would not want to have another surgery to reduce my areola, I was just going to try and do it all in one surgery, but if tattooing would work, I might could just get my right one tattooed to match my left one.. thoughts?
Interesting..One of mine is bigger than the other and he said the surgery might actually make it more notceable. But th eother issue is mine are so huge beforehand they would be way too big after. They are so big I had nearly no skin visable below them which made them apear droppier than they were. So perhaps there was more to his recomendation for me to have to procedure done at the same time.

I think if you dont care about making them smaller an donly want them to match that may be agreat idea. But how would they for sure be able to match the skin color? I would try to find someoen who does somethign liek permanent makeup so they can do a more natural look.