Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Brittany6755
  • 1 Post By BMWGirl69
  • 1 Post By Catz27

Nipple enlargement/augmentation?

Old 01-26-2012, 08:12 PM

breastdreams is on a distinguished road
Nipple enlargement/augmentation?

Hiya, I have one nipple overall bigger than another after a week and a half of painful irritation no matter what I did. It was an unknown cause but now I am upset that they dont match perfectly any more. The smaller nipple is cute, but I sure dont hate the slightly larger one just want them to match again.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:46 PM

it up! I also wonder if there even is such a thing. I have heard of fat transfer to the nipple but would you lose sensation?
Old 06-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Every day is a good day with big boobies :-)

Brittany6755 is on a distinguished road
I've done a lot of research on this subject and what I've discovered is there are not a lot of options. The cartilage transfer has its risks too including possibly losing feeling in the nipple. I also had radiese filler injected into my nipples to make them more in proportion to my implants but the filler moved around a bit and eventually was absorbed by my body. There are non piercing stretchers but nothing seems to be a permanent fix.

breastdreams likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brittany6755 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 12:55 AM

BMWGirl69 is on a distinguished road
I have really tiny tiny nipples compared to my implants and sometimes i think it sort of looks funny i was wondering about this to! I was thinking maybe getting same colour tattoo to make them look bigger but not sure if that would even look good or not….

breastdreams likes this.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Brittany6755 View Post
I've done a lot of research on this subject and what I've discovered is there are not a lot of options. The cartilage transfer has its risks too including possibly losing feeling in the nipple. I also had radiese filler injected into my nipples to make them more in proportion to my implants but the filler moved around a bit and eventually was absorbed by my body. There are non piercing stretchers but nothing seems to be a permanent fix.
Thank you so much for all the info!
Old 07-02-2012, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by BMWGirl69 View Post
I have really tiny tiny nipples compared to my implants and sometimes i think it sort of looks funny i was wondering about this to! I was thinking maybe getting same colour tattoo to make them look bigger but not sure if that would even look good or not….
I wish you the best of luck.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:55 AM

Bluebella is on a distinguished road
I second the medical/cosmetic tattoo idea. This is what is used and recommended for mastectomy patients and it looks real good. After I finish completely healing I might end up looking into this.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:32 PM

Catz27 is on a distinguished road
I am going for a consult tomorrow for BA. I will ask my PS.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:23 AM

Catz27 is on a distinguished road
So I talked to my PS and he was surprised to hear I want an enlargement. He usually has girls who want reductions. He said he would have to contact Mentor or another doctor. He thinks there might be some kind of gel he could plant in them. So I will keep everyone posted on his findings or if he can fix mine.

KittyLuvr likes this.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Every day is a good day with big boobies :-)

Brittany6755 is on a distinguished road
Hi Catz, thanks for the info. That would be really great if there was a way to enlarge them.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Lovin Life!

Momof5- is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Catz27 View Post
So I talked to my PS and he was surprised to hear I want an enlargement. He usually has girls who want reductions. He said he would have to contact Mentor or another doctor. He thinks there might be some kind of gel he could plant in them. So I will keep everyone posted on his findings or if he can fix mine.
I realize this is old, but wondering what ever came of this? Very interested, I miss my nipples since my lift /augmentation.... Going for revision appt in a few weeks.