Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Dash_x
  • 1 Post By twingirlz
  • 1 Post By Holly33

Inverted nipples..can't wait!

Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 PM

Holly33 is on a distinguished road
Inverted nipples..can't wait!

Is anyone else excited to see what their nipples look like after BA? My nipples have been inverted my whole life. Couldn't BF for my first child,it took forever just to get an oz out even tried to get them pierced but no hope. So I am very excited to see what they look like along with the twins!!!! Anyone else having this done in an upcoming BA?
Old 06-06-2012, 08:33 PM

Melancias is on a distinguished road
Are you having an actual procedure to correct inverted nipples? Or did your PS tell you that your BA would correct the inverted nipples. What type on incision are you having? Where are the implants being placed?
Old 06-08-2012, 05:30 PM

Yes, the PS will do a procedure to fix that itself. It will be a little scar in the middle of nipple. A BA in my case will not fix correcting my nipples w/o the surgery. Since I am now going with 600 cc Silicones the Implant incision will be Inframammary Breast Fold Incision.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holly33 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 10:28 AM

FitnessFreak is on a distinguished road
I can't wait either! I want to have my BA done like tomorrow. lol

It's one thing to not have boobs as big (or perky or small) as you'd like, being so self-conscious of nipples that are abnormal is hard for a woman.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:16 AM

miss_ammerica is on a distinguished road
Hey there, I have this issue with one of my nipples! its weird because I can fix it (usually when hard and cold) but than it goes back. Very embarrassing for me...I was wondering if anyone knew if this could be a reason to get some coverage (medical) for a BA in Canada?
Old 06-20-2012, 07:09 AM

Babygirl28 is on a distinguished road
As far as I know its not covered in Canada. My lefty is slight inverted, funny cause It was fine when I was younger, then I got it pierced had piercing in for 7 years, took it out when I got pregnant, then inverted? Im seeing my PS in September to have a few minor corrections with my BA and having the procedure done to fix my inverted nipple(s) doing both so this way they always stay errect lol. Quite expensive to get it done, but cause I've gone to him 2x before and spend quite a lot, hes giving me a super discount....
Old 06-26-2012, 11:01 AM

Dash_x is on a distinguished road
My left one was inverted, well I guess semi inverted. It would "pop" out if I got cold but then it'd disappear again lol. So when I met with my PS the 1st time, I asked him to correct it during surgery.
In recovery, I asked the nurse what it looked like having been fixed. She freaked a little saying she hadn't known it was supposed to get done and looked on my chart and saw that it was.
Oddly enough, having the BA done corrected it on it's own without having to do the minor surgery. If I'd known that, I wouldn't have waited so long for new bewbies.

Tallgirlwboobs likes this.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:13 AM

Melancias is on a distinguished road
Groundhog Nipple

As I wrote before I really only have one nipple that has a mind of its own and pops in and out (reminds me of a groundhog).Does the location of the incision make a difference as to whether a BA alone will correct a semi inverted nipple? I'm leaning towards a transax incision because that seems to be the incision of choice for the PS Iím considering.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:31 AM

Dash_x is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kyroch View Post
As I wrote before I really only have one nipple that has a mind of its own and pops in and out (reminds me of a groundhog).Does the location of the incision make a difference as to whether a BA alone will correct a semi inverted nipple? I'm leaning towards a transax incision because that seems to be the incision of choice for the PS Iím considering.
I'm not sure if incision placement has anything to do with it. Mine was through the inframammary fold. But then again, I'm not even sure if it was because I was pancake flat before that by having the implant put in it corrected itself or if it was because of the incision. If you find out if the incision site is connected to it somehow, please let me know.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:38 AM
From Boobs to Knees...A New Body Please!

twingirlz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Holly33 View Post
Is anyone else excited to see what their nipples look like after BA? My nipples have been inverted my whole life. Couldn't BF for my first child,it took forever just to get an oz out even tried to get them pierced but no hope. So I am very excited to see what they look like along with the twins!!!! Anyone else having this done in an upcoming BA?
I had mine done with my original BA because mine were always severely inverted and my PS agreed with me that they probably wouldn't come out with just the BA. It only added $600 to the cost of the surgery. I always hated them because they made me feel like a little girl. The scar is so tiny and you can't even see it unless you really look for it. My boobs are finally and totally what I have always wished for...and them some!

body*electric likes this.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:44 AM

Tallgirlwboobs is on a distinguished road
Had my left snipped today with my BA. Was not charged extra for it.
Its under gauze right now but I seem stitches strings. I have no clue how it looks yet.
No better time to get it done!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:40 AM

I had mine done yesterday aswell!. I had to pay extra,kinda bummed bc when I went to him for my first consult in '05 it would have been free. Oh well. I did try and peek at them :-)
I hope the tape is pushing them down bc I don't see any thing sticking out. However,PS said they were "cute", I didn't want long pointy nipples *fingers crossed they are out and cute"

@ Tallgirlwboobs- Happy healing!

Tallgirlwboobs likes this.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:20 PM

Tallgirlwboobs is on a distinguished road
[email protected] "long pointy nipples"
I can feel a little nipple under the gauze- it tickles a little. I didn't have any feeling in it prior to the BA. I am super excited to see if it matches my other one. Heck, as long as they look related I will be happy. Anything is better than the crevice I had there before.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:33 AM

babylove89 is on a distinguished road
I just had my 1st BA on Friday the 13th, and I also had my right inverted nipple fixed. I am covered in bandages and can't take them off until my post op appointment on Tuesday! But I have been super nervous since I got home because my left breast looks round and perfect under the bandage and my right breast that I had the inverted nipple repair done, it looks cone shaped and it feels like I have a cap of gauze over my nipple. I'm worried that it's not gauze and it's actually my breast! Did any of you expirience this? The doctor and nurses all said that my breats and nipples are perfect and not cone shaped but I'm still scared.