Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mommytatas

How much is areola reduction?

Old 06-23-2012, 11:10 AM

blandest13 is on a distinguished road
How much is areola reduction?

How much did you ladies pay for your areola reductions?

And if they were uneven to start with, are they symmetrical now?
Old 06-23-2012, 04:00 PM

Mommytatas is on a distinguished road
I had an areola reduction with my BL and BA in May. I am not complaining as I LOVE my results but my areolas are not the same size and probably will not ever be. Now I should preface with the fact that were not at all symmetrical before the surgery and are SOOOOO much better. I love the shape and size of my breasts and the areolas are great but not perfect. But at the end of the day its only me and my DH who will really see them so I am totally cool with that. GL..

tepa likes this.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:12 PM

Bluebella is on a distinguished road
I didn't technically have a "areola" reduction per say but I did have a benelli lift on my left side which included a slight reduction of my left areola because it was longer than my right and more of an oval shape. I wish I could share my results with you but I have to keep my steri-strips on for like almost another 2 weeks. I hope that my nipples will be somewhat even when it's all said and done. What did Dr. H say about your areolas?
Old 06-23-2012, 07:27 PM

blandest13 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bluebella View Post
I didn't technically have a "areola" reduction per say but I did have a benelli lift on my left side which included a slight reduction of my left areola because it was longer than my right and more of an oval shape. I wish I could share my results with you but I have to keep my steri-strips on for like almost another 2 weeks. I hope that my nipples will be somewhat even when it's all said and done. What did Dr. H say about your areolas?
I haven't asked him about my nipples, so he hasn't said anything... but my nipple left nipple is 3.8 cm and my right is 4.3 cm, I know it's not that big of a difference but it kinda bugs me. Plus, I don't want them getting any bigger with the implant in, but I asked Heather how much an areola reduction was and she said $1500...
Old 06-25-2012, 07:41 AM

Babygirl28 is on a distinguished road
i had areola reduction twice, and was free both times. My leftie is a tad bigger, but I'm having them fixed in the fall, along with a few other minor corrections.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:59 PM

Tiaragurl is on a distinguished road
My areola reduction was included with my BL/BA.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:48 PM

bbjay is on a distinguished road
1700. No not perfectly even but closer.