Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tepa
  • 2 Post By Lovely91

Areola reduction with benelli lift

Old 10-03-2012, 03:15 PM

tepa is on a distinguished road
Areola reduction with benelli lift

I have large areolas and wondering if there is a limitation to how much they can be reduced during a breast augmentation with benelli lift. I'm a saggy 36b looking to get around 600cc. I'm worried that even after the lift, my areolas will still be too large.

Any ladies on here willing to share their experience would be appreciated!

Lovely91 likes this.
Old 12-24-2013, 04:41 PM

Lovely91 is on a distinguished road
I have decided to give an answer to this post even though its very old, but it might help new members.

During thr visit of the first PA that was doing my surgery, he said that the smallest he could reduce the areola was 4cm... I was not too happy but i said to myself oh well it must belike this everywhere and its better to have 4cm than 8cm (mine were really big). Something happened later on to the doctor(personal problems) so i decided to change PA and thePA that did my surgery told me i would get to choose the size the day of the surgery and that day i chose what i really wanted, i made sure i chose slightly smaller than my taste in case they stretched out. I love how they look and im only 4 weeks post op, will be posting pics as soon as im a member !

tepa and Lokita01 like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovely91 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 10:15 AM

LisaStone is on a distinguished road
I had a benelli lift/areola reduction and I love my results