Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

What to expect with inverted nipple correction?

Old 06-18-2014, 07:30 PM

rosiered is on a distinguished road
What to expect with inverted nipple correction?

I've had mild success using supple cups to correct my inverted nipples and since I'm already having a BA done, I thought why not do them at the same time? I was surprised to learn however, that the correction essentially involves a piercing in each nipple that my PS would like to leave in for a month after surgery. Anyone have experience or advice for me? I'm not sure I want to chill out with two nipple piercings for a month.

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2014, 08:23 PM

FitnessFreak is on a distinguished road
I'd like to know too. I also used (and occasionally still use) Supple Cups. And believe me that is a miracle product! It has helped my nipples become more I guess what they call shy? They're more erect now when I'm cold and I can draw them out more, but I want that look permanently.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:10 PM

Mayahuel is on a distinguished road
OP if you had your surgery by now I am curious what you decided to do and if the piercing worked out for you. I used nipplettes, a type of suction cup, but they did not permanently correct my problem. I have heard of surgeons doing those types of piercings, but when I asked a ps who does breast augmentation about it she had never heard of piercing as a form of correction. I am most interested in piercing because the ps I consulted said she would sever my milk ducts which would prevent me from breast feeding in the future.