Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PAgirl2013

stretching after reduction?

Old 09-26-2014, 07:22 AM

brae is on a distinguished road
stretching after reduction?

first of all, i just found this thread and it makes me so excited! my breasts bother me a lot, but more than being happy with their size and shape, i hate my areolas. they are really, really big. i've always wanted a reduction. however, i've been warned they can stretch back out. does anybody have experience with re-stretching after a reduction?
Old 09-27-2014, 04:49 AM

PAgirl2013 will become famous soon enough
I just had a lollipop scar revision on my right breast due to residual areola in vertical incision. While on the table the PS admitted that my areolas were indeed quite differently sized. My right breast was mildly tuberous and the nipple was always larger and puffy. So she reduced the right areola - this was 7 weeks ago. Unfortunately it has stretched out again - not sure if it is due to it being tuberous or some other reason. So I am back to differently sized areolas and I think I will just live with it! Good luck with whatever decision you make.

brae likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to PAgirl2013 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2014, 12:00 PM

LRecas is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PAgirl2013 View Post
I just had a lollipop scar revision on my right breast due to residual areola in vertical incision. While on the table the PS admitted that my areolas were indeed quite differently sized. My right breast was mildly tuberous and the nipple was always larger and puffy. So she reduced the right areola - this was 7 weeks ago. Unfortunately it has stretched out again - not sure if it is due to it being tuberous or some other reason. So I am back to differently sized areolas and I think I will just live with it! Good luck with whatever decision you make.
sad to read that they streched again, but, nice you accept life as it is