Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Nipple reduction cost?

Old 06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
BaMagUrL24

Question Nipple reduction cost?

Hi girls! I am having a redo breast augmentation in a couple of weeks and I am also suppose to be getting an anchor lift....I thought about asking my PS to reduce the size of my areolas while I am in surgery since he will have to cut the nipple anyway....does anyone know if this costs extra?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
eve
Old 06-04-2008, 05:50 PM

Pinkfriday is on a distinguished road
I'm having my areolas reduced and it does not add to the cost of my surgery. I think it will mostly depend on how long the surgery will take and I can't imagine that an areola reduction would add a significant amount of time and it would be more cost effective to get it done at the same time as your lift. I'm having a lift along with my augmentation also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkfriday For This Useful Post:
eve
Old 06-06-2008, 06:51 AM

Charly is on a distinguished road
I just responded to another question you asked which was about a lift. If you have a lollipop or a full anchor lift then I think it is sometimes part of the procedure that they reduce the nipple. I did ask my surgeon this question prior to surgery and he said that reducing is normally part of the lift, although I do know of some women who didnt want the nipple size changed and their surgeons were happy to leave the nipple as is. Hope this is some help but your best to ask your PS .
Old 06-09-2008, 05:31 PM

Barbie Mommie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BaMagUrL24 View Post
Hi girls! I am having a redo breast augmentation in a couple of weeks and I am also suppose to be getting an anchor lift....I thought about asking my PS to reduce the size of my areolas while I am in surgery since he will have to cut the nipple anyway....does anyone know if this costs extra?
I'm getting an lift with 475cc implant and asking to have my areolas reduced too. It's not extra. Total cost for implant and lift for me here in anchorage, AK is $8,600