Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Nipples?

Old 09-26-2008, 07:39 PM

daisy40063 is on a distinguished road
Nipples?

Did anyone have flat or inverted nipples before their surgery and if so did having the BA correct this problem for you? Or any advice in how to correct this would be great. Thanks!!

I was think of asking the ps if he could correct while he is in there doing the ba but I am not sure if it is possible or if he will charge me extra. I guess I'll ask him Monday on my pre-op day but just though I should ask you all first to see if there is any one I can relate to with this issue!!
The Following User Says Thank You to daisy40063 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2008, 08:52 PM

bgirlie is on a distinguished road
I just recently saw a photo of an inverted nipple, and I thought it was THE coolest thing ever. It's like a neat decoration, exotic. I'm an eccentric mind though, so i'm pretty sure I'll be one of the few who think this way!
Old 09-26-2008, 09:02 PM

Disco-Biscuit is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by daisy40063 View Post
Did anyone have flat or inverted nipples before their surgery and if so did having the BA correct this problem for you? Or any advice in how to correct this would be great. Thanks!!

I was think of asking the ps if he could correct while he is in there doing the ba but I am not sure if it is possible or if he will charge me extra. I guess I'll ask him Monday on my pre-op day but just though I should ask you all first to see if there is any one I can relate to with this issue!!
I don't have inverted nips but when I talked to my ps I recall him mentioning that they could fix inverted nips. So I'm sure your surgeon can help.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:06 PM

boobarama is on a distinguished road
I had my surgery yesterday. My right nipple has always been slightly inverted. Well today I have noticed my nipples are perma erect, which is annoying, but the inversion is gone! I am hoping that once they settle down my nipple would have corrected itself. I sure hope they settle down quick!