Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes

Areola reduction and cost??????????

Reply Subscribe
Old 05-02-2013, 12:26 PM
biplanar for lift

alexihamilton is on a distinguished road
Areola reduction

This is so exciting! I am also hoping to have an areola reduction. My surgeon suggested only an augmentation to get a lifting effect. But I will be requesting an areola reduction. One amazing surgeon (Dr. Ceydeli in Panama City) said he could do an areola reduction inside the nipple to avoid the scar along the outside of the areola! It's likely I will get that done after the augmentation once the implants d&f. I'll post on here how much it will cost after my in person consultation and once I get my quote.
I love Victoria Beckham's quote about nipple's being the size of hubcaps after pregnancy!
Old 05-02-2013, 12:31 PM
biplanar for lift

alexihamilton is on a distinguished road
How much?

Originally Posted by Laceyheart View Post
I got it done under light sedation, so I was awake but it felt like a dream, I was talking to my PS during asking him could I watch (only because I was so high!) afterward I remember I could smell the skin burning with the laser like burnt hair, but during it I was laughing n chatting because I don't think I was connecting what what happening to me!
Im making it sound worse than it was , it really was fine, felt great after no pain no down time not as bad as going the dentist as far as I'm concerned lol
Good luck x
Hi! Yes I know the prices for lifts range in the $3,000 dollar amount. How much for your surgery? Mine would be like yours.. An in office, drive yourself home type of thing

Oh and how do you like your scar results? I am hoping the scar is less than one from a benelli lift, but I am not sure. Thanks!
Reply Subscribe