Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Nipple revision

Old 03-20-2009, 08:25 AM

10 years2long is on a distinguished road
Nipple revision

How long does it take you're nipples to heal. I only had it done a week ago, but i was just wondering. They're pretty hard to look at right now. I'm guessing since it takes a few weeks for the tape to come off it probably stars to heal around then.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:21 AM

Iris has a spectacular aura Iris has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by 10 years2long View Post
How long does it take you're nipples to heal. I only had it done a week ago, but i was just wondering. They're pretty hard to look at right now. I'm guessing since it takes a few weeks for the tape to come off it probably stars to heal around then.

I am not sure what you are talking about. Did you have a nipple reduction or are you talking about the the areola from a periareola incision?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:26 AM

10 years2long is on a distinguished road
A nipple reduction
Old 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM

Iris has a spectacular aura Iris has a spectacular aura
I had a nipple reduction in Oct. and the stitches were removed one week later. I also had an areola reduction and those stiches were removed at two weeks both areas looked pretty normal once the stitches were removed. The nipples were not bandaged the areolas had steristrips until they fell off. Besides lotion I did not use anything on them. I don't remeber any real pain from that part on my surgery it was the BA and BL that left me in PAIN. HTH
Old 03-20-2009, 10:29 AM

YankeeMom38 is on a distinguished road
I had a nipple reduction in October with my BA and the stitches took about 2-3 weeks to fall out on their own. Nothing was done with them. They got itchy, but never bothered me otherwise.