Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Someone please tell me!

Old 05-07-2009, 01:26 PM

SweetGirlXoXo is on a distinguished road
Someone please tell me!

Ok.. so when I went to my PS at my consult he looked at my boobs and told me some things about them I had never known! Well my right boob nipple KINDAAAAAAAAA ( I can BARELY tell) but he could tell points kinda to the side. The other one is normal! When I get my breast implants are they going to look then times horrible? My PS said they will look no different then they do now they will just be bigger (boobs) but does anyone have a picture of this? Its like the left boob is normal.. the other one is normal, but the nipple points kinda outward. He said I would have to have a nipple reduction to correct this, and that since it's not very bad looking or noticeable he said he wouldn't do anything about it. Since this I have been freaking out. I have waited soooooooooooo long for this and I want them to look good and normal! Help me somebody =(
Old 05-07-2009, 02:50 PM

<3boobies is on a distinguished road
Hmm yeah basically with BA they're just a bigger version of what you have now I know one of mine is slightly higher that the other but i didnt notice before and honestly i dont'; notice now i'm sure someone on here experienced the same thing sorry i'm not too much help!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 02:55 PM

lisa010 is on a distinguished road
All the BA did with mine is make them a bigger version of the smaller ones... my right nipple sat slightly lower than my left and it's still that way.... I did notice that my nipples were more prominent (perhaps because I was deflated?) but they're a little bigger now, so that may be something to consider...
Old 05-07-2009, 04:28 PM

tucsoncutie is on a distinguished road
I sent you a message saying I could send you some pics of mine, but I wanted to tell everyone that my p.s. did internal sutures to move my nips around, my ba took a little over 4 hrs because of how picky he was...Thankfully!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:52 PM

curlygirl is on a distinguished road
Hi there! My righty was bigger to begin with so my PS took a sizer in with him and had several different size implants just in case. It cost an additional $250 for the sizer and he ended using the same size for both of my breasts, but it was completely worth it. I can tell my righty is bigger, my husband says he cant, but I think he is just blinded by big boobs ahahah. My boobs are just bigger versions of what they were though just like the other girls have said. Good luck to you!