Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Post nipple reduction

Old 06-29-2009, 09:11 PM

catherine is on a distinguished road
Post nipple reduction

Hello ladies,

As many of you know I have wanted a nipple reduction for some time. Today was the day and I am already loving the results.

Just wanted to forewarn women that may already have stretched out nipples and that have high beams, this is a nice procedure to have done concurrently with your BA.

I admit, I am in major pain right now. Funny, the PS said, I should have minimal discomfort and wasn't even going to prescribe narcotics. I am so glad I insisted b/c the pain is quite high. Not like my BA but, my boobs are very hard, reddened, swollen and painful to touch. Plus, my nipples are still bleeding, purple and very tender. I have had to change my dressings already just due to sheer amount of drainage.

But, I am loving the results. My nipples already look sooo much smaller and nicer. Can't wait to wear my nice sheer bras with no nip covers.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:35 PM

3boys4me is on a distinguished road
I just had a NR too with ba. Don't know what the results are like as covered up and don't remove coverings until 1 week post-op appointment.

Glad to hear you are pleased with the results - I have high hopes for mine!
Old 06-30-2009, 05:32 AM
Enjoy life for the fullest. It has an expiration date.

Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of
Congrats! Hope your pain goes away soon. It sounds very ouchy!
And don't throw away those nip covers yet - I have little nips to start with and still have to wear covers with sheer bras or the headlights are ON more than I am comfortable showing.

Slinky