Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Inverted Nipples

Old 01-16-2010, 11:29 AM

wanttogobigger is on a distinguished road
Inverted Nipples

Has anyone else had the surgery to get this fixed? I am scheduled for my BA and nipple surgery on Feb. 5th. Just wondering how common this is.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:06 PM
From Boobs to Knees...A New Body Please!

twingirlz is on a distinguished road
I just had it done on the 12th. I will get the nipple splints off this coming tuesday at my 1 week post op. So far they look pretty good. Some girls have said theirs came out on their own after their BA, but I really didn't want to just chance it. I also didn't want to do it at another time later and have a 2nd recovery period. I am glad I did it and would recommend it to anyone contemplating it. DH is very excited that I will finally have nipples that stick out. Send me FR or message if you have any questions...or post your questions right here.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:14 PM

diesel1 is on a distinguished road
I also have inverted nipples, and was wondering if ba would cause them to come out or not. I didn't know there was a surgery to get them fixed ! Thanks for posting.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by twingirlz View Post
I just had it done on the 12th. I will get the nipple splints off this coming tuesday at my 1 week post op. So far they look pretty good. Some girls have said theirs came out on their own after their BA, but I really didn't want to just chance it. I also didn't want to do it at another time later and have a 2nd recovery period. I am glad I did it and would recommend it to anyone contemplating it. DH is very excited that I will finally have nipples that stick out. Send me FR or message if you have any questions...or post your questions right here.
FR sent. Glad to know that someone else has had this done. Did it make the pain worse do you think?
Old 01-16-2010, 05:53 PM
PDS

PDS is on a distinguished road
My nipples came out w/ my BA. PS wanted to see if the BA worked before doing nipple surgery, plus he said that sometimes the nipples will re-invert after the surgery too. So, he really frowned on the nipple surgery. I was so happy to see that mine are out after the surgery, and now I have to be careful that you can't see them through my clothes! Never had that problem before! I have pics up if ya wanna FR.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 PM
From Boobs to Knees...A New Body Please!

twingirlz is on a distinguished road
Nope didn't make the pain worse at all. I can't even really notice anything with the nipples painwise. I am just having a reaction to the tape they used to put the protective gauze over top. I am very glad I did it, I would recommend it to anyone considering it. I never knew there was anything that could be done for it either, until I made the decision to go ahead and get my BA, then in some of my searches I found out about the nipple inversion correction.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by PDS View Post
My nipples came out w/ my BA. PS wanted to see if the BA worked before doing nipple surgery, plus he said that sometimes the nipples will re-invert after the surgery too. So, he really frowned on the nipple surgery. I was so happy to see that mine are out after the surgery, and now I have to be careful that you can't see them through my clothes! Never had that problem before! I have pics up if ya wanna FR.
FR sent. I didn't want to take the chance so that's why I decided to go with it.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:41 PM

SuperGirl9000 is on a distinguished road
How do they even change them with surgery to make them stick out? Do you loose any feeling in them after its done and healed up?

I lopped a hunk off my finger a few years ago, and while it did grow back, I cant feel anything in it, and it weirds me out every time I touch it.