Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flwrchik69

Nipple reduction that resulted in smaller uneven nipples

Old 02-16-2010, 01:50 PM

flwrchik69 is on a distinguished road
Aerola reduction that resulted in smaller uneven aerolas

Hey ladies. I am feeling a little blue because I did take my steri-strips off a couple of days ago from my breast augmentation/BL and aerola reduction. Well, the doctor ended up doing a lollipop lift on the left (bigger breast) and a donut lift on the right. So, when I took the strips off my aerolas, both are smaller like I had asked for. But, the left with the lollipop lift is much smaller than the right. Now, I really had no real difference before in aerola sizes other than maybe the left aerola was ever so slightly bigger due to the small asymmetry I had in my breasts anyway. Now, my left nipple is smaller! It is much smaller on one side of the aerola. My actual nipple is nearly touching the edge of one of my aerolas. If this makes sense. What should I do? I can tell you, my aerola is not going to change much. He made it way too small. Is there any responsibility the PS will have to take? Makes me very upset.

bookitty7 likes this.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:32 PM

hot_tamale is on a distinguished road
So sorry you are upset! I certainly know what its like to be disappointed as one of my breasts is bottoming out. This is something you need to address with your PS and see what he says. Sometimes are areolas will stretch out a little after surgery so maybe yours will? Also, could it have been contracting due to cold or touch, whereas the other one wasn't?
The Following User Says Thank You to hot_tamale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 04:33 PM

beautifulbs is on a distinguished road
Yeah one of mine contracts normally and the other one no matter how much I coax it trys, but never really gets there. I had a nipple reduction as well so I wonder if time will even things out a bit. When is your next ps appointment?
The Following User Says Thank You to beautifulbs For This Useful Post: