Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Anyone had nipple work done with BA?

Old 02-24-2010, 10:22 PM

CrazyGirl is on a distinguished road
Anyone had nipple work done with BA?

I haven't seen any posts on this but i know there must be someone who has had it also. I have one nipple that is inverted, the left. It's always been but is more so now after kids, weight loss ect. I'm going to have PS fix it....but not sure how that is done. Any advice out there?

40 yrs young....5' tall, 110 lbs
used to be 36C / D, now B. Want my boobies back!
Surgery 4/8/10!!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:30 PM
PDS

PDS is on a distinguished road
My BA pushed my inverted nipples out! PS didn't recommend nipple work b/c he said that sometimes it goes back to inverted and he wanted to see if the BA would produce what I was looking for. Sometimes one of them still goes back in, but most of the time they are out! Woo Hoo! Now I have to worry about my nipples showing thru clothes! Never had that problem before! GL!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:04 PM
From Boobs to Knees...A New Body Please!

twingirlz is on a distinguished road
Some girls here had theirs pop out with the BA. I chose to have mine surgically corrected, because mine were pretty severe and both my ps and I felt they would not come out on their own. I love my new nips! So glad I had it done. It only added $600 to my total cost, so I felt it was well worth it.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:25 AM

mw98 is on a distinguished road
Breastfeeding left mine stretched and wonky too, but the implants have fixed them. I really thought I'd have to have some sort of nipple reduction or nipple lift or something, but both my consults said it was due to the loss in volume. Your PS should be able to give you an idea.