Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nipple Surgery / Areola Surgery Discuss the correction of inverted nipples, nipple reduction, areola reduction, etc. in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes

Elongated nipples getting nipple reduction surgery

Reply Subscribe
Old 08-12-2013, 08:23 PM

Rdhpink is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ZooKeeper View Post
I had it done with my BA and my PS didn't charge extra. I think it can be done in office, so I would think it should be a few hundred dollars. Have you asked your PS?
Did they just trim the end and suture it?? Would you mind posting a picture of after? Lost any sensitivity with it? I've had to consults. Both Ps use a different technique ... Thx you so much!!
Old 08-12-2013, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by unconditional View Post
I'm a week and half post op. I had my BA along with nipple reduction. I questioned the way they looked at my three day post op. One seemed longer than the other. They said not to worry. My right nipple is almost healed but my left (the longer one) is not healing at the same speed. Now my skin is getting irritated with the adhesive from the paper tape so I switched to a regular bandaid and switched placement direction and my skin is still irritated! When I asked how long recovery would be for the nipple reduction at my pre op my PS said the same amount of time as my BA. I assumed 5-7 days, NOT! It's taking much longer than I expected. No pain, no gain :-) other than that I'm just glad they are much smaller!
I'm happy to hear you are happy they are smaller!! Sorry about the pain did your Ps just trim the ends off and suture?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rdhpink For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 09:23 PM

unconditional is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rdhpink View Post
I'm happy to hear you are happy they are smaller!! Sorry about the pain did your Ps just trim the ends off and suture?
Honestly, I was a bit freaked out! It looked like they were just chopped off! I've been reading about techniques online and most said that they would trim and flip it inside. Ummm..mine seriously don't looked flipped inward. I've also noticed that they are super sensitive even when I'm applying neosporin on. Thank goodness it's not a painfull sensitivity.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by unconditional View Post
Honestly, I was a bit freaked out! It looked like they were just chopped off! I've been reading about techniques online and most said that they would trim and flip it inside. Ummm..mine seriously don't looked flipped inward. I've also noticed that they are super sensitive even when I'm applying neosporin on. Thank goodness it's not a painfull sensitivity.
Oh boy:/ soon glad to hear its not painful. So did he suture the ends for you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rdhpink For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 11:09 PM

unconditional is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rdhpink View Post
Oh boy:/ soon glad to hear its not painful. So did he suture the ends for you?
I don't think he did. I don't see any sutures.
Reply Subscribe